Seeking Similar game like " Hypno Apli " or "Imperial Harem" or "Girl Stuck in a Hole"

Jun 1, 2020
If you enjoyed the domination aspect then off the top of my head there's "Flower Charm Sequel". The first one is a non-interactive animation, if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure the first one's storyline was the "wife falls to her husband's brother" kind and game's story works fine as a standalone (has very little to do with her past) so I didn't bother watching it myself.

There's also the games by "Pink Tea", which are also somewhat similar to that. Games by Pink Tea often strongly feature bdsm, domination, Master/Slave relationships and such.

Other than that there are quite a few games that fit the "interactive" style of those game you mentioned. I find that games with the "trainer" tag often have this kind of mechanic, so maybe check out those?
You're also less likely to find this mechanic in games that use RPGM or Ren'Py (though you might still find a few in Ren'Py) and more likely to find them in games that use Unity or Flash (and maybe HTML, though I'm not as familiar with that one).

It's also worth checking out the other works by the developers of those games. I can personally vouch for "Laplace", the developer of "Imperial Harem". I'd recommend using DLsite for any games from formal game studios (at least to find them) or using this site's search function.

Search Tip: You can easily search for developers by using the "search titles only" and typing the developer's name in square brackets. For example, searching [laplace] should show you all the games by this developer on the site. The same can be done with the "keyword" section of the site's Advanced Search.

Note: F95zone doesn't necessarily have every game from a particular developer (especially from formal game companies like those in Japan), which is why I recommend using DLsite to check the developers.

PS: Thanks for inadvertently recommending two games to me. I also quite enjoy those interactive mechanics.

keaizhiyang

Jul 17, 2021
If you enjoyed the domination aspect then off the top of my head there's "Flower Charm Sequel". The first one is a non-interactive animation, if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure the first one's storyline was the "wife falls to her husband's brother" kind and game's story works fine as a standalone (has very little to do with her past) so I didn't bother watching it myself.

There's also the games by "Pink Tea", which are also somewhat similar to that. Games by Pink Tea often strongly feature bdsm, domination, Master/Slave relationships and such.

Other than that there are quite a few games that fit the "interactive" style of those game you mentioned. I find that games with the "trainer" tag often have this kind of mechanic, so maybe check out those?
You're also less likely to find this mechanic in games that use RPGM or Ren'Py (though you might still find a few in Ren'Py) and more likely to find them in games that use Unity or Flash (and maybe HTML, though I'm not as familiar with that one).

It's also worth checking out the other works by the developers of those games. I can personally vouch for "Laplace", the developer of "Imperial Harem". I'd recommend using DLsite for any games from formal game studios (at least to find them) or using this site's search function.

Search Tip: You can easily search for developers by using the "search titles only" and typing the developer's name in square brackets. For example, searching [laplace] should show you all the games by this developer on the site. The same can be done with the "keyword" section of the site's Advanced Search.

Note: F95zone doesn't necessarily have every game from a particular developer (especially from formal game companies like those in Japan), which is why I recommend using DLsite to check the developers.

PS: Thanks for inadvertently recommending two games to me. I also quite enjoy those interactive mechanics.
Thanks!!!!!!

Reactions: Semi-Sadistic Neko

keaizhiyang

Jul 17, 2021

I recently found a new good similar game, maybe you can try it out~ [Unity] - [Completed] - Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.0.4] [Neet Corp.] | F95zone

yoheyoha

Oct 31, 2017
i think you will like the game called "window girl"
It was a flash game, interactive game that i can't seem to find any other Similar game that can be better to it.