BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Photo Viewer Slide Show 15_10_2021 16_19_18.png

Overview:
One day, you're casually walking along the street when you discover a girl that's stuck inside a hole.
Since she doesn't want me to call for more help, it's up to me to save her alone.
Whether by shaking her hips, stripping her, peeping on her, getting her wet, or pushing against her!?

Use whatever means at your disposal to get her out of the hole!
...and find out why she's in such a hurry to escape!

VR / Non VR Compatible

Thread Updated: 2021-10-15
Release Date: 2021-06-07
Developer: Chichibuturi -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Photo Viewer Slide Show 15_10_2021 16_19_32.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 15_10_2021 16_19_30.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 15_10_2021 16_19_26.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 15_10_2021 16_19_23.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 15_10_2021 16_19_21.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hali555

Jul 7, 2017
You guys could play this? I tryd setting the language to english, but nothing happens after I click. Everything remains japanese. Than I tried playing but no matter where I click or what I press I only see a half black half gray screen. Help pls

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I really dont like how the fluids look in this. Personally find it off putting, but everything else seems cool. Controls are wonky tho

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
there was a bug in an earlier build that involved renaming garbled japanese files.
but that has supposedly been fixed.,

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Hm... tried to uncensor this one, but couldn't get the usual stuff to work. :/
UABE was a no go but UABEA works for exporting and importing.
BepInEx doesn't seem to hook up to the game. (yes i used the newest version and the 64 bit one)
Changing the mosaic "size" didn't work when exporting the dump and importing it after again. The game CTD.
Any Unity Guru here that knows what is going on or what i am doing wrong? I realize that you can't follow the usual instruction in this forum for UABE to a T with this game since there is no "Block Size" value but it seems in this case it just got renamed to mosaic, so i dunno. :/
Also... any way to fix the resolution size? In the options isn't any button/slider for it and the black bars on the sides are really annoying.

For anyone else struggling:

- looking around (even in the menu) you have to hold right mouse.
- yes i too couldn't move past the skirt removal part in the beginning, no idea what the problem ist here -.-"

Well, to anyone a nice weekend i guess.

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
hmm...i have the uncensored version, got it from another site, is there someway i can share that here? if you need pics i can grab them from the game itself, just gonna be weird finding good angles and stuff

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes