3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

hedopetto

Mar 2, 2021
i like to think that there's just someone else seeing us doing stuff to her and just thinking "ah it's prolly just a couple's fetish" and just go on with their day lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BrasCubas

Sceptical

Aug 30, 2019
IIRC to progress past the skirt part you have to set the language to japanese, save after the skirt and then you can turn it back to english
Just looked on this thread after playing and I just want to say that I managed to get through the entire game without changing the language. To get passed the skirt you just have to grab it and pull. Although the clothes really don't like to let go, if you drag them far enough they will.

Sep 22, 2017
You can tell that a game is great quality when the images they use to showcase their game on DLsite show this amount of clipping:
clipping.png
Like... oh my lord.

• Haha
Reactions: Naea

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
I still cant pass the part where her skirt and panties were removed and she wants to be wiped

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
I still cant pass the part where her skirt and panties were removed and she wants to be wiped
Use the pinch mode and try wiping. Also use the scroll wheel for moving the hand front and back. Also on the base of the hand theres some text, the game tells you what to do.

Last edited:

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
I swear I already did this game...

It's a standard shader edit, I don't see what was hard about it...
Find 0_Standard/FX/Mosaic and change all colmask from 15 to 0.

BepInEx won't work if you try and use a standard mono build because this game is using il2cpp and even then the universal demosaic plugin will not work because it wasn't built for il2cpp. You would have to write your own.

View attachment 1454816

View attachment 1454814
just extract the sharedassets0.assets to the _Data folder and overwrite​
thx

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, the uncensor works (thanks for that btw :D) but i too still get stuck after i pulled er skirt down. After that the textbox with "uuuh..." gets stuck and nothing helps.

i tried:

- using the game in japanese local
- deleting the config file
- setting the in game language to japanese
- fullscreen and windowed mode
- grabbing and pinching with all of the above methods combined in various constellations
- i'm using a nvidia card (2080 to be exact), so there shouldnt be any AMD related problems that were described in the other thread...

I will now try to download the files again (someone said the mega version works with no problems...).

Tpimpstik

Oct 26, 2020
Fully played through VR and non VR, never got stuck and dont need japanese locale. Whenever the game tells you to do something keep repeating it until more dialog occurs. Its definitely not intuitive but its not bugged, after pulling the skirt down you have to yank on her hips a bunch, like way too much.

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Fully played through VR and non VR, never got stuck and dont need japanese locale. Whenever the game tells you to do something keep repeating it until more dialog occurs. Its definitely not intuitive but its not bugged, after pulling the skirt down you have to yank on her hips a bunch, like way too much.
I mean... i tried pulling on her for 4 minutes straight right now... shit doesn't change... still the textbox with "Uuu..." and the prompt on the hand to remove skirt by grabbing or pinching (even though i removed the skirt...)

Tpimpstik

Oct 26, 2020
Weird, unless progress is locked she should have dialog the moment the skirt is off. I've done that bit on two different PCs (Win 10 and 11) and cant seem to get stuck there, try starting again and yanking it all off before you get the hint

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes