3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
I'm getting this too and to add, the skirt bug, so the game is totally unplayable to me
Edit: Actually, the graphical bug is pretty close to this one but mine is orange and is way bigger
Had the bugs too, solved it by going into the menu (spacebar) and changing the graphical options (Head to normal etc.) so that everything has something selected. After that, the glitches went away. You can move in the menu with right mouse button (dragging)

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Had the bugs too, solved it by going into the menu (spacebar) and changing the graphical options (Head to normal etc.) so that everything has something selected. After that, the glitches went away. You can move in the menu with right mouse button (dragging)
It worked, thanks, but still got the problem with skirt T-T

tdr

Nov 18, 2017
I've solved the graphic bug when i deleted the Config.jason

Have the skirt problem, too. Tried to add the scenes some posts before. FreeMode works but the skirt scene isn't skippable. Tried mega and ncopy links, with and without uncensor-mod.

Reactions: mobyvandick

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah i have no idea why some of us are stuck with the skirt part. I am at my wits end here (well i am not that tech savy so there probably is a solution somewhere).
I mean... is it something hardware related again? I have a pretty old CPU (i7 6700K) so maybe here lies the problem?
Well i highly doubt it but at this point i am grasping at straws :D

tdr

Nov 18, 2017
Perhabs a OS problem? Using still Win7. Need a hardware upgrade before updating and this will be expensive (actual system can run gta5 in high resolution ;) ). In the future win only for gaming and linux for working :cool:.

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Well i run it on Win10 like probably most here so i really hope that this is not the case xD

Tpimpstik

Oct 26, 2020
Yeah i have no idea why some of us are stuck with the skirt part. I am at my wits end here (well i am not that tech savy so there probably is a solution somewhere).
I mean... is it something hardware related again? I have a pretty old CPU (i7 6700K) so maybe here lies the problem?
Well i highly doubt it but at this point i am grasping at straws :D
I'm also running i7 6700Ks in my PCs so thats probably not the issue, where did you install it? Try running it from your desktop, as admin..etc

Tpimpstik

Oct 26, 2020
It seems to me like an admin rights issue with how the game handles flags and progression as there isn't an actual save file, progress is stored to a file in the game folder and if the game doesn't have editing rights for that file or folder it cant actually save anything( Best guess so far )

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Use the pinch mode and try wiping. Also use the scroll wheel for moving the hand front and back. Also on the base of the hand theres some text, the game tells you what to do.

Knowing that it is possible to use the mouse wheel to adjust the hands reach is really usefulpl and allowed me to continue my progress on the game

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game looks like fun. Are there any good stuck in the wall games with reverse-ravishment?

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
It's completely unplayable for me... I begin story mode and all I get is "girl stuck in a hole", pinch and tongue out. Can't do anyhting else

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Okay, I remember downloading this from somewhere else and having the same stuck problem and I have a "solution" that will skip part of the story but it's better than nothing. It'll require a little of understanding of how Unity load levels.

Go to AnaSyoujo_Data folder and look for the files named "level<number>", those aren't the "levels" per see as they are the scenes, with 0 being the splash screen, 1 being the menu and 2 being the troublesome hole scene.

Rename "level2" to "level2_og", then make a copy of "level3" and rename it to "level2", what you'll be doing is essentially replacing the broken scene with the next one.

It'll skip the hole scene (ironically) and will throw you directly at the class room, from there on it should progress smoothly and once you're done you'll get the free mode. After that you can replace the faux "level2" with the original "level2_og".

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Things to know.
1. It is best played on English.
2. Make sure tips are on. There will be a small message underneath your "hand" that will tell you what you need to do next.
3. You can control how far your hand is away from you by using a mouse wheel. This allows you to grab things that aren't right where your hand is.
4. If you can't remove a piece of clothing, try grabbing it in a different location.
5. Specific actions require a specific command. (Wiping the pee off the butt requires "grab", while wiping off her clitoris requires "pinch".)
6. Your hand will change to reflect any special commands. For example, when wiping her butt, your hand will curve around the shape of her ass if you're doing it correctly. For wiping off the vagina and clitoris, your hand will turn into a cloth.

If you use all these tips, you should not get stuck.

Reactions: Skaron82

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
If it's possible, can someone please lower the resolution so that I can play it on a relatively low spec graphics board?

I'm playing on a laptop with Intel Core i7 3630QM + GeForce GT 650M, and as expected, it's very slow.

Reactions: Guios

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
How do you put this game in English ? Even if the translation is bad I would prefer this over japanese ngl

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes