3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How do I progress in classroom mode ? after she peed and MC got to fuck her. the game just stuck there. no matter how many time she came still nothing. it must be more because preview pics at first post show there are more positions.

TheMostPowerfulWeeb

Jun 27, 2019
How do I progress in classroom mode ? after she peed and MC got to fuck her. the game just stuck there. no matter how many time she came still nothing. it must be more because preview pics at first post show there are more positions.
You might have the progress lock enabled. If you have tips/hints enabled, you can confirm by checking if there is a closed lock under the MC's hand. If this is the issue, just clic on the Progress Lock icon in the action bar.

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Okay so when I try to put the game in English in the option, the game stay in japanese, and I got the same bug than HATKORXDPL , black screen that keep me from playing the game, and I can do nothing...

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Okay so when I try to put the game in English in the option, the game stay in japanese, and I got the same bug than HATKORXDPL , black screen that keep me from playing the game, and I can do nothing...
its a unicode problem.
to get past it you have to run the game with your systems regional settings set to japanese.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
its a unicode problem.
to get past it you have to run the game with your systems regional settings set to japanese.
Oh well it seem my regional system reseted back to the original settings, thanks windows i guess

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
A game where the premise is that a girl has stuck in a hole, but she is not. Also, I can't taste all of her holes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). WTF?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
using the "ntlea Win" program also solves the skirt problem. But cannot change system region to Japan

Dec 7, 2017
scenes (adding them in the AnaSyoujo_Data\Config.json file):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, i can't see anything expect this View attachment 1455667 also i cannot change any settings
Free mode dont work for me :/
For anyone else that has the same problem, try this config file instead. I modified it myself, now is working just fine.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
unable to get this working in my index :(

edit: press V

thank you future me!

Last edited:

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017
For anyone else that has the same problem, try this config file instead. I modified it myself, now is working just fine.
The Config file your trying to provide doesnt fix anything at all,
cause your just there again stuck being not able to change language and having the half black and grey screen.

Reactions: gozdal

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017
fixed not able to change language in main menu options.
- (Japanese ↔ English)

fixed that the "Extra Scenario" button/nobutton (idk) was not visible in the main menu along with all the free mode scenarios. --- (play main scenario to unlock 'probably')
- Oh... i do not know if you need to complete the main scenario first before the extra scenario button get actived.

fixed "Skip Scene" button ingame at the bottom of your screen.
- (i do not know how the skip scene exactly works or in which way, etc... i just made it back to work)

etc...

The game should work and be playable now with the "Config.json" i have configured and tested it a few times by launching and closing the game.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png View attachment Config.json.rar

BlackzH

Feb 28, 2021
why after i click the main scenario the framerate suddenly drop down to 10 fps? although i already turn off anti-alias and play windowed mode. i think it's not my laptop spec, because i can play skyrim with high graphic and 40+ immersive mods in it, or subnautica with medium graphic and got 30-45fps. and the weird thing is even when i turn the anti-alias off,the graphic of the game didn't change at all. how do i fix this?

Reactions: Foxiliant

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
for anyone who has low fps problem because of potato PC, mine is intel i5 with amd 8600HD... i played the ver 1.0 when it first came out and managed to reach 25-30 fps, has many bugs though

but after the update i only got 5-10 fps, so i think it's the in-game optimization problem, maybe i can try to input the completed config.file to enjoy the game. if someone can share the 1.0 version it's gonna be much appreciated

Reactions: wibewibe
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes