3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
for anyone who has low fps problem because of potato PC, mine is intel i5 with amd 8600HD... i played the ver 1.0 when it first came out and managed to reach 25-30 fps, has many bugs though

but after the update i only got 5-10 fps, so i think it's the in-game optimization problem, maybe i can try to input the completed config.file to enjoy the game. if someone can share the 1.0 version it's gonna be much appreciated
I got 1.01 and tried to run it, and it does indeed seem to run comfortably, but I can't remove my skirt and can't progress in the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: mello.second

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
For anyone else that has the same problem, try this config file instead. I modified it myself, now is working just fine.
My problem got fixed by changing the regional system that reverted back to French for unknow reason, but thanks anyways

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017
still can´t get past the skirt scene...
Ye its not that my Config.json will fix it over the entire game tho.. maybe if i spend more time onto that Config, idk.

But if anyone else would like to give it a try to fix the Config further,
then try to work of of the Config is posted above and re-order the scenes till it works over the whole game,
it might a while.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
I got 1.01 and tried to run it, and it does indeed seem to run comfortably, but I can't remove my skirt and can't progress in the story.

thanks, i tried it. i assume you cant move the skirt or any clothes because there's no moveable poly (i don't know the term, i still new in 3d stuff) and that's where the most graphic performance are used. you can see the skirt fluttering in ver 1.2 but not in ver 1.0. so when the dev updated the game all the clothes become high definition poly/asset.

looks like there's no problem in the optimization you just need high end PC to play it properly... *cries in middle-end laptop

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
is there no language option in this version?
Since English has been available since 1.2, it seems that language change is not possible in this version.

thanks, i tried it. i assume you cant move the skirt or any clothes because there's no moveable poly (i don't know the term, i still new in 3d stuff) and that's where the most graphic performance are used. you can see the skirt fluttering in ver 1.2 but not in ver 1.0. so when the dev updated the game all the clothes become high definition poly/asset.

looks like there's no problem in the optimization you just need high end PC to play it properly... *cries in middle-end laptop
When I looked into the details, it seemed that the reason why I couldn't move the clothes was that the names of some of the files were garbled.

StreamingAssets\PhysicalAssets\

抝偺堿栄 renamed 男の陰毛
堿栄 renamed 陰毛

However, if you rename the game, you will be able to take off your clothes, but it will be slower as in Ver. 1.2, so as you wrote, it will only be supported on high-end PCs from the beginning.

Xecchi

Sep 11, 2017
In the street right after the title screen, I can't see any girl. I keep moving but still no girl. Is that a bug?

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
how do you get to the classroom scene. right after i got route A the game is end, how many route are there?

Nervoza

Jun 20, 2017
Okay so everything except the mouse/items and the girl itself is displaying properly. it's just black textures and her face is purple. other textures are displaying correctly. any possible solution?

jk409

Jun 17, 2018
I can't even click anything, I am only stuck in warning 18+ place but there is no menu or anything to click on except yellow and blue bar.

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
Unbelievably buggy if you don't have a supported headset don't bother. Tried for about an hour to get my Windows MR headset to work to no avail. Steam won't even let me modify bindings for the game. Sad I really wanted to try.

Jun 3, 2017
This is so freaking buggy first i was stuck with bugged config file (fix for it on previous page) and now im stuck with taking off the skirt this isn't worth the hassle just ignore it and go play some illussion game.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes