MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
I had the same issue, back out by pressing home and go back to your bedroom.
in the left has 2 buttons... press "skip day" and go for the mission day. Then press "skip one hour" button and go for the mission hour. Then, when you go to the location, a pink button appear right there. Then do the mission =)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mandystarrx

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
I'm not your average writer lol
You know sometimes, just sometimes, you could listen to feedbacks from people who spent time playing and paid interest in your games and step down from wherever you think you are to self reflect a bit instead of dismissing them. You are not the Tolkien of adult games, maybe try to ask yourself "Have I gone too far? Is it really necessary to include animal murder?"
Just a thought you know

Reactions: OwlBeer

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
You know sometimes, just sometimes, you could listen to feedbacks from people who spent time playing and paid interest in your games and step down from wherever you think you are to self reflect a bit instead of dismissing them. You are not the Tolkien of adult games, maybe try to ask yourself "Have I gone too far? Is it really necessary to include animal murder?"
Just a thought you know
He never said he was Tolkien. You can think some scenes are too much, and you have the right of thinking that way. But that doesn't give you the power to impose your vision over someone's else. That's censorship and I'm personally against it. That said, in the next update there will be a lighter branch.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I actually like the UI on the game and the look and feel but either I'm missing alot or there is a lot of dead time.
I'm not sure but it seems like there is one class a day at school. Again it could be that I'm not understanding how to play the game.

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
I actually like the UI on the game and the look and feel but either I'm missing alot or there is a lot of dead time.
I'm not sure but it seems like there is one class a day at school. Again it could be that I'm not understanding how to play the game.
Those are placeholders for now, the classes and the town will be filled with things to do in the next updates

Reactions: joker2008

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
i hope angel lexi belle come to peggin us all... ;)

I find it very funny that they insult you, beat you, mistreat you, break into your house to steal, gag your sister, abuse your supposed girlfriend... but they only complain about the dog... hahaha... it seems not No matter what you do, they will always judge you for something.
People, less problems and more heat, if you tend to what I mean, wink, wink

• Red Heart
Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3626159

Overview:
In Simp!, you will play as a student who struggles with bullies and getting the attention of his crushes. You will take care of your needs as well as your relationships. Whether you are looking for friends, wealth, a physical transformation or ending like the most pathetic little cuck, you will experience that during the game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-05-12
Developer: Mandy ☆ - - F95zone
Writer: GCNDev
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3625456 View attachment 3625457 View attachment 3625458 View attachment 3625459 View attachment 3625460 View attachment 3625461 View attachment 3625462
I'll try this

• Red Heart

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Unfortunate that every femdom HTML game has forced NTR in it. Otherwise looks good.
Very rare for HTML games with femdom to not have unavoidable NTR and sissification in them for....some reason.
Only ones I can think of are Boring Days (glacial progress and extremely grindy), Cloud10 (abandoned) and .sexe (very little sexual content at the moment, only one femdom scene).

Other than those the only HTML games I can think of (that aren't awful) are vanilla or maledom.

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Those are placeholders for now, the classes and the town will be filled with things to do in the next updates
So then if it seems that some of the days are empty that's not me not knowing how to play correctly. It's more waiting on the next content update...cool.

You have something that could be really interesting. At least I think so.

• Red Heart
Nov 13, 2017
Very rare for HTML games with femdom to not have unavoidable NTR and sissification in them for....some reason.
Only ones I can think of are Boring Days (glacial progress and extremely grindy), Cloud10 (abandoned) and .sexe (very little sexual content at the moment, only one femdom scene).

Other than those the only HTML games I can think of (that aren't awful) are vanilla or maledom.
Thank you for sharing, hadn't heard of any of those!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lnppo
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes