GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
Just to add in here, where are the choices? The synopsis says you'll be able to choose what you want for your MC.

"" Whether you are looking for friends, wealth, a physical transformation or ending like the most pathetic little cuck, you will experience that during the game."

This is what caught my attention and the reason I downloaded the game to play. The OPTION of each or all or some combination. I like to play through these games many, many times. One play through for each type of available MC. If the option is there, I will play heterosexual male, bisexual male, dominant heterosexual male, submissive heterosexual male, dominant bisexual male, submissive bisexual male, sissy, dominant trans, submissive trans, heterosexual female, bisexual female, dominant heterosexual female, submissive heterosexual female, dominant bisexual female, submissive bisexual female. Basically, the options available in The Company.

Then the developer's note says this:

" In this game the prevalent kinks will be gooning, submission, femdom, findom (with in-game money), cuckoldry, pet-play, forced bisexuality, hypno, sissification, bimbofication, feet, CBT, BNWO, and relations between step-family members. So, if you find that unpleasant, you should leave the game now."

Prevalent means widespread in a particular area or time. Okay, so there's going to be lots of the above. Fine. Which ones can you choose to avoid? You say extreme kinks may be disabled, but left ALL of the above extreme kinks unable to be disabled. CBT is extreme no matter how you slice it and threw me right out of the game, because while I can enjoy the MC doing some things against his will or through trickery, I cannot stomach CBT. Also, the casual racism of the BNWO is sickening and is very extreme. I get that some people have this fetish, but taking it to such an extreme is definitely something that should be avoidable. Forced bisexuality should come AFTER hypno through force or trickery or at least after the MC has developed a sexual relationship with some female. Right off the bat with the robbers after the dinner date screams that the person was involved and then all the clues later and the MC STILL going along with her is going beyond simping, because simping is a choice. So, let me fix your note above:

" In this game the prevalent kinks will be FORCED gooning, FORCED submission, FORCED femdom, FORCED findom (with in-game money), FORCED cuckoldry, FORCED pet-play, FORCED bisexuality, FORCED hypno, FORCED sissification, FORCED bimbofication, FORCED feet, FORCED CBT, FORCED BNWO, and FORCED relations between step-family members. So, if you find that unpleasant, you should leave the game now."

If you add the OPTION to disable all of these, then I'll happily be back to download and play.
1715538729819.png

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
i see nothing but backgrounds and gray overlay in the main window. there are some active buttons without images. mobile, joiplay 1.20.410

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
no clue if this is intentional or not so just letting u know
1715552179384.png

Also if possible, it would be appreciated if you could implement a dark mode for the game

Reactions: 69ztare

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
Just to add in here, where are the choices? The synopsis says you'll be able to choose what you want for your MC.

"" Whether you are looking for friends, wealth, a physical transformation or ending like the most pathetic little cuck, you will experience that during the game."

This is what caught my attention and the reason I downloaded the game to play. The OPTION of each or all or some combination. I like to play through these games many, many times. One play through for each type of available MC. If the option is there, I will play heterosexual male, bisexual male, dominant heterosexual male, submissive heterosexual male, dominant bisexual male, submissive bisexual male, sissy, dominant trans, submissive trans, heterosexual female, bisexual female, dominant heterosexual female, submissive heterosexual female, dominant bisexual female, submissive bisexual female. Basically, the options available in The Company.

Then the developer's note says this:

" In this game the prevalent kinks will be gooning, submission, femdom, findom (with in-game money), cuckoldry, pet-play, forced bisexuality, hypno, sissification, bimbofication, feet, CBT, BNWO, and relations between step-family members. So, if you find that unpleasant, you should leave the game now."

Prevalent means widespread in a particular area or time. Okay, so there's going to be lots of the above. Fine. Which ones can you choose to avoid? You say extreme kinks may be disabled, but left ALL of the above extreme kinks unable to be disabled. CBT is extreme no matter how you slice it and threw me right out of the game, because while I can enjoy the MC doing some things against his will or through trickery, I cannot stomach CBT. Also, the casual racism of the BNWO is sickening and is very extreme. I get that some people have this fetish, but taking it to such an extreme is definitely something that should be avoidable. Forced bisexuality should come AFTER hypno through force or trickery or at least after the MC has developed a sexual relationship with some female. Right off the bat with the robbers after the dinner date screams that the person was involved and then all the clues later and the MC STILL going along with her is going beyond simping, because simping is a choice. So, let me fix your note above:

" In this game the prevalent kinks will be FORCED gooning, FORCED submission, FORCED femdom, FORCED findom (with in-game money), FORCED cuckoldry, FORCED pet-play, FORCED bisexuality, FORCED hypno, FORCED sissification, FORCED bimbofication, FORCED feet, FORCED CBT, FORCED BNWO, and FORCED relations between step-family members. So, if you find that unpleasant, you should leave the game now."

If you add the OPTION to disable all of these, then I'll happily be back to download and play.
Sorry but I don't think you're the target audience of this game

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Note that no, the synopsis doesn't actually say you'll be able to choose these things. It says you'll experience them (whether you like that specifically or not)

(i understand it could be interpreted the way you did, but it's a misinterpretation)

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
So, the idea of the game is very good, the theme of BNWO is good, I liked being able to choose the level of violence that will be used. However, the game has a lot of bugs and I need to open and close it all the time to continue the game because in some choices it simply won't open.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
My man, this isnt 1992 anymore. The average speed in the USA is 242 Mbps. Thats less than 1 minute to download this. You can do it, stay strong. haha :ROFLMAO:

BTW, you may not be from the US, but according to stats most people on this site are. Additionally, the US is by far not the best.
My man, when there's a 6 minute video that's in the game as a few-hundred megabyte MP4 when most of the rest of the game is using webm, that's saying a bit.

Additionally, it's not about download speed but file size on your hard drive. More and more laptops are using SSDs with like 128GB space before Windows and other bloated software is installed.

Reactions: Cavpal and Gudil

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I knew it wasn't that much for me but I always try games with bisexuality. And I ended up with mixed feelings.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is usual but the angle is original.
The photos/videos are well chosen.

The protagonist, with the arrival of a new principal, has his life getting upside down.
The flow of events is good, maybe a little too quick.
The characters aren't that much interesting. The MC, even though he is a simp, isn't as annoying as he usually is.
The photo and videos are illustrating the events.

Overall, the game is well made and thought. There's enough locations and characters to include a vast diversity of situations and kinks. The interactions system is good and what's inside the folder seems nice. There's no stats so the few activities we can do just advance time.
The problem was Skyler's events. I couldn't go further than the awful burglary one.

Even with all those good points, I'm not sure I'll try the game again.

I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever find a bisexual game one day.

Good continuation.

Reactions: mandystarrx

Hikka69

Jun 28, 2020
The interface looks interesting. In 16 years, we’ll probably be able to play, right? :3

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
Woah amazing start, I really hope this gets more updates!

Also, please let the sissification content include some forced-bi scenarios (like if the girl asks you to suck cock for her, or being forced to clean up after someone else creampies her)

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes