lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
>actively hates on a random f95 game
>dissappears
>comes back 1.5 months later just to point and laugh
way to go chump
I never hated, just said the game wasn't for me and pointed out some incorrect wording in the game.
You have the thinnest of skin, son.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I know the dev just announced she is abandoning the game but was curious about the current content. Was the content up to this point all lexie and skyler

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
No. There was more. A lot more. Much much more.
Sorry to ask this but there were scenes involving the other sisters, or the coffee barista, or the other schoolmates, etc.?

In fact the only ones who mentioned in the story section ever were lexie and skyler. I could be wrong maybe I'm missing something?

Those I thought also were the only ones who had interest locations. For example if you look at vani (the barista) in the social tab it says to raise her stats/values. I never saw any way to talk to her, lena, the other classmate, the principal or the teacher. Ella, Nati, and Mom you could talk to them but if there was content for them I have no idea how you were to access it.

I assumed slums was just a placeholder that never got implemented.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Sorry to ask this but there were scenes involving the other sisters, or the coffee barista, or the other schoolmates, etc.?

In fact the only ones who mentioned in the story section ever were lexie and skyler. I could be wrong maybe I'm missing something?

Those I thought also were the only ones who had interest locations. For example if you look at vani (the barista) in the social tab it says to raise her stats/values. I never saw any way to talk to her, lena, the other classmate, the principal or the teacher. Ella, Nati, and Mom you could talk to them but if there was content for them I have no idea how you were to access it.

I assumed slums was just a placeholder that never got implemented.
And I'm not trying to be combative I swear. I'm just asking. Looking at the folder structure and in the events folder. I don't really see any events for anyone else. I also looked in the accessories folder and in the femboy folder and the items that were in the folder. I don't think I saw any of those in game.

gabby.gcn

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
And I'm not trying to be combative I swear. I'm just asking. Looking at the folder structure and in the events folder. I don't really see any events for anyone else. I also looked in the accessories folder and in the femboy folder and the items that were in the folder. I don't think I saw any of those in game.
Look, the game has a lot of unreleased contrent, including stuff you're mentioning. What it lacks is support, as this game costed its penny to be produced.

Reactions: mandystarrx

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
I know the dev just announced she is abandoning the game but was curious about the current content. Was the content up to this point all lexie and skyler
As GCN said there was a lot of already made but unreleased content. Those events were already written but I took them out of the code, until I polished them. I might bring the game back with the unreleased content sometime, but given the feedback it's probable that we adjust things to be more vanilla. Current story content is just those two characters

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
As GCN said there was a lot of already made but unreleased content. Those events were already written but I took them out of the code, until I polished them. I might bring the game back with the unreleased content sometime, but given the feedback it's probable that we adjust things to be more vanilla. Current story content is just those two characters
And that's fine. Honestly, I get it. It's time and financial support. That's why I said I was just asking. I believe I'm at the end of the content and I just didn't want to be looking for things that weren't there. Overall it was a very good game. I understand why you can't go forward. I had someone ask me in reference to someone else's game why I or someone else couldn't just take it over.

One I would never take over someone else's work. Two it's not that simple. When it comes to games, developers have a creative direction and to go in there and try and decipher the code is not that simple. Three time, I don't have the time, and its the same for alot of the developers on here. Time is precious. I try to support some people on here.

It becomes difficult because you don't know if a game is going to make it through. In closing I want to thank you. What you put together I felt was something fresh and enjoyable.

• Red Heart

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
And that's fine. Honestly, I get it. It's time and financial support. That's why I said I was just asking. I believe I'm at the end of the content and I just didn't want to be looking for things that weren't there. Overall it was a very good game. I understand why you can't go forward. I had someone ask me in reference to someone else's game why I or someone else couldn't just take it over.

One I would never take over someone else's work. Two it's not that simple. When it comes to games, developers have a creative direction and to go in there and try and decipher the code is not that simple. Three time, I don't have the time, and its the same for alot of the developers on here. Time is precious. I try to support some people on here.

It becomes difficult because you don't know if a game is going to make it through. In closing I want to thank you. What you put together I felt was something fresh and enjoyable.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. Hope you try out the next stuff we release.

Reactions: Temp3 and joker2008

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
PRetty shit game. Wasted 30 minutes on it and NOTHING happened. No tutorials, no content just repetetive shit.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
Just found this game and it's already abandoned, damn. Tag list and fetishes looked tasty especially when it lacks sandbox, playing College Daze has almost ruined all grindy sandbox html games for me. I'll be on lookout for any upcoming projects from you, better luck in the future!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes