Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
no clue if this is intentional or not so just letting u know
View attachment 3629070

Also if possible, it would be appreciated if you could implement a dark mode for the game
You can fix it from the browser itself by setting its z-index to -1.

1717059883563.png

Or you may also edit the file itself - just add the z-index value inside the definition for .chat-box .chat-box-namecont

It's the easiest thing to do, I don't know why the dev wants you to download a different browser instead of adding a single line there.

Last edited:

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
You can fix it from the browser itself by setting its z-index to -1.

View attachment 3685446

Or you may also edit the file itself - just add the z-index value inside the definition for .chat-box .chat-box-namecont

It's the easiest thing to do, I don't know why the dev wants you to download a different browser instead of adding a single line there.
Cause it would mean uploading and downloading the whole game again. The fix will come in a couple days with the new update

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting choice to use Dakota Skye. Just makes me sad.

Second game recently to make that decision, there's another that uses Emily Willis.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Simp-0.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MMaaggiicc

BigGamera

Sep 25, 2016
I'm stuck on the first middle sister story. I get the text box about rain hitting my face while sleeping and then clicking the progression arrow does nothing. Tried getting back here many times and it is stuck every time.

Reactions: Umbra_2079

TheeChaste

Mar 24, 2019
I'm stuck on the first middle sister story. I get the text box about rain hitting my face while sleeping and then clicking the progression arrow does nothing. Tried getting back here many times and it is stuck every time.
Same like buggy games are always a pain

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
After loading the previous save of the game, I get a bunch of errors and the message Your save-file is being updated.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
In it current stage, I would say it is a waste of time.

Linear
Mostly nothing to do except sleep until the next "meet up" day.

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
For the users having the bug in the "Little guy" chapter, it only happened when you disabled the need system. I fixed it, here's the updated .html file. Just download it and replace the one in your folder.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes