s4000

Nov 30, 2020
For the users having the bug in the "Little guy" chapter, it only happened when you disabled the need system. I fixed it, here's the updated .html file. Just download it and replace the one in your folder.
But dont work

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Just a suggestion but can the next update be compressed? 2GB for a second release can get very out of hand fast if you don't compress updates in the future.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I'm really trying to understand this game. So when you go somwhere i.e. class, home, is the main thing you're paying attention to "Location Events" in order to progress the story?

I haven't really seen any events and I don't know maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I am interested in the game and I like the interface. I just don't know right now if there are that few interactions or I don't know how to play the game right.

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
I'm really trying to understand this game. So when you go somwhere i.e. class, home, is the main thing you're paying attention to "Location Events" in order to progress the story?

I haven't really seen any events and I don't know maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I am interested in the game and I like the interface. I just don't know right now if there are that few interactions or I don't know how to play the game right.
You can use the "Story" button of the left-bar to check how to progress

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
There is something that I don't understand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.. ;)

At the moment the game is in its infancy but it is beautiful and I like the content, something poor and generic but pleasant.
For me, if a game lets you play it with one hand and the other hand is entertaining... if you understand what I mean, it seems like a good game to me.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes