Seeking simple games: incest/milf + "simple"/linear/kinetic novel type

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
- searching for incest (and or step...mom/aunt/older sister etc.) "simple" games (to be played without horrendous walkthrough fuss)
- story can be linear (thus kinetic novel in topic title, but it doesn't need to be kinetic novels only of course)
- main point is: simplicity, meaning I want to play and have fun, not to be slave of walkthrough because of game complexity. Games where walkthrough is needed/efficient to use are ok too of course, just as long the need of using walkthrough, doesn't take away fun from playing (so the game is still fairly "simple" and player can focus on playing&having fun, not on checking every step in walkthrough not to make fun breaking mistake)
- MC can be male or female (actually female MC would be even greater fun for me), doesn't matter as long there will be vaginal penetration in game with proper (incest milf) female (or even futa/shemale) characters
- games ongoing, abandoned or on hold, 2d or 3d

Thank you in advance for help :)

list of proposed games by kind users (and jewels found by me):
WVM milfs, incest incoming in future
AssDiction [Inceton] old (2017) but nice, very simple and short game (still you can enjoy anal and vaginal intercourse); mom/son

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
Try out WVM.

While no incest (YET) The game has loads of milfs and a variety of girls, And one of the main girls can optionally be transgender (You choose at the start of the game).

The game is pretty straight forward with the choices til now basically being do you want to fuck a girl or not.

Also the updates are super fast (Weekly) and have a good amount content and the game has pretty good writing and renders.

Overall it's really one of my favorite visual novels and I def recommend it!

Reactions: BubaJ

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
@SpreadEmNicely
looks interesting, thank you. Especially for tip about incest, I would most likely not pay attention to this game if not for you. Will try to check it out soon.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
- searching for incest (and or step...mom/aunt/older sister etc.) "simple" games (to be played without horrendous walkthrough fuss)
- story can be linear (thus kinetic novel in topic title, but it doesn't need to be kinetic novels only of course)
- main point is: simplicity, meaning I want to play and have fun, not to be slave of walkthrough because of game complexity. Games where walkthrough is needed/efficient to use are ok too of course, just as long the need of using walkthrough, doesn't take away fun from playing (so the game is still fairly "simple" and player can focus on playing&having fun, not on checking every step in walkthrough not to make fun breaking mistake)
- MC can be male or female (actually female MC would be even greater fun for me), doesn't matter as long there will be vaginal penetration in game with proper (incest milf) female (or even futa/shemale) characters
- games ongoing, abandoned or on hold, 2d or 3d

Thank you in advance for help :)

list of proposed games by kind users (and jewels found by me):
WVM milfs, incest incoming in future
AssDiction [Inceton] old (2017) but nice, very simple and short game (still you can enjoy anal and vaginal intercourse); mom/son
I suggest Luke's way, at this moment the incest is incoming (mom and sister too) and the story is absolutly linear.