2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.PNG

Overview:
Steve (son) one day sees more of his mom (Megan) than he should have and becomes addicted. With your right decisions everything goes uphill from there.
Features:
164 pictures (renders)
Decision based (the game can end if you don't choose correctly)
Auto save feature​

Developer:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Win:
- - - -

q69idf5hj9vc.png ypp0tawj9dra.png ka2sed29phjt.png 5q8r4681mpwq.png d00g4nj44eiw.png vof8gtcjwgnj.png D34W_zIuCppNZs8rCU1c3jLuOctNGF4T0Rysn6vC1BVvzc2JI-84pRHi2AFIzLNc.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Oh why it has to be made in RPGm ,god i fucking hate this engine is it really easier than Renpy?
nope, renpy is way more easy.

but rpgm need less work because most of peoples use the vanilla assets/portraits etc..
in renpy you need to make everything yourself, portraits, scenes, background etc..

i prefer work on renpy , its way more easy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Option 1: "Ask if you can fuck her"
Option 2: "Don't ask, just do it"

Pick option 1.

"Game over, you made the wrong decision."

Sometimes I feel like a digusting fuck playing these games, but I find comfort in the fact that apparently I'm not top-tier depraved lunatic.
lol men, i just give up after the 10 times i got a game over and directly go into the game folder , www, images, pictures and enjoyed the CGs....

fuck that shit game over system yo !

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Option 1: "Ask if you can fuck her"
Option 2: "Don't ask, just do it"

Pick option 1.

"Game over, you made the wrong decision."

Sometimes I feel like a digusting fuck playing these games, but I find comfort in the fact that apparently I'm not top-tier depraved lunatic.
WHAT? so basically the right answer is rape and just fine ?
Damn talk about not giving you a choice but to be a asshole...

The name got me like fucking hyped and then I saw the engine and I was like FFS. Finaly a game all about them booties and it had to be on a fucking walk a ton for 10 sec repeat cgi scene bs simulator....but then again it is inceton, I just fucking wish people would do a Hreinn games made Noxian nights which was pretty good finished it and fucked off to Ren'py. This is prob the first version so ill just wait for it to be finished before I end up losing my shit because version 5 is incompatible with my previous saves and then on version 8 same shit.

Reactions: Ajghz

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@Goldgear613 its tagged "completed" so its pretty much "finished/polished" product.
to be honest .. when you quickly take a look at the cgs, you really fast understand that for a finished game, it doesnt have lots of content at all...

i guess that why the dev used that shitty system of game over with bad answer combined with weirdo answer as correct. for keep you on te game by restating again and again from checkpoint

Reactions: ZenoMod and Ajghz

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
@Goldgear613 its tagged "completed" so its pretty much "finished/polished" product.
Well in that case how much content we talking about ? and by that I mean walking around like a dipshit for hours vs scenes ?

to be honest .. when you quickly take a look at the cgs, you really fast understand that for a finished game, it doesnt have lots of content at all...

i guess that why the dev used that shitty system of game over with bad answer combined with weirdo answer as correct. for keep you on te game by restating again and again from checkpoint
I have not downloaded it so no idea really, however that does not sound very well for the game and just made me put it off more.

Reactions: Ajghz

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
WHAT? so basically the right answer is rape and just fine ?
Damn talk about not giving you a choice but to be a asshole...
I'm trying to think of the last erotic game I've played where I wasn't an asshole, and all I can think of is terribly written visual novels and The Last Sovereign.

Well, you can't rape the willing.
When a female says 'no penetration', and you... 'just do it' anyway. That is rape. Good thing we're all functioning adults who understand that this is a video game, and that the general response to aforementioned scenario is not a suddenly and inexplicably willing, wildly orgasming biological parent but a prison sentence and a lifetime on the sex offender registry.

I didn't mind this game, anyway. Short, no nonsense, terrible writing and a CG or two. Seen worse.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Well, that was an utter waste of 10 minutes.

Engine completely unsuited for this purpose, game-over if you are not rapey enough, the pussy-after-ass bothers me more than it should.

But then, kinda expected, his other game isn't much better tbqh.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes