2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
No isn't a safe word. Plus, some girls prefer a man who takes charge. Basically, the logic is this, if no one complains after the fact then there was no problem. Not words to live by in this day and age, hell, even going for a kiss during a date can get you accused of date rape nowadays. This new generation, the kids have it rough now. When I was younger getting to 1st base was simple. Either she let you or you got pushed away and told no. Now you have to ask people if they're okay with you doing anything. When have you ever read a novel or seen a movie where people stop mid date and say shit like, "may I now place my lips on your lips to engage in the act of kissing?" or some shit like that. o.o This generation has completely emasculated men who are too afraid to grab a girl by the hair and fuck her hard. That's just my opinion though, but when I see people calling it rape to not first ask for permission to do something then it's giving me a concern. So maybe it's less that it's my opinion but that it's an observable fact of modern western culture. I'm not advocating Trump's attitude of going around and grabbing women by the pussy, but you really shouldn't have to ask for permission every time you want to take things to the next level in a relationship. Trying to make a move and forcing it are two different things.

I worry about you kids. Your relationships must be extremely awkward if you need verbal permission to do anything. Back in my day that was something a sub would ask the master, not something you had to do all the time in a normal relationship. SMH

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Saves are broken ? i saved after first correct choice, choosed wrong on the next one but saved after it because it didnt end the game straight away. Try to reload the first save and it just loads the one i messed up and i used slot 1 and 3

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Oh boy, the Mom looked pretty good here, but to be honest the game is pretty much a disappointment.
You can choose between two things and one thing always leads to a game over, the story is mediocre at best and the pacing is way, way too fast.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Pretty sure I saw this story before...
Prime example of lazy dev, here is the that was plagiarized, you decide.
While I have yet to touch this game, In all honesty I do not mind games being made based on comics or inspired by them,however if you are going to do so then please do so with a decent fucking engine worth the story for example Renpy, not going with unity here because i think that would be too much of a hassle but not a programmer or dev so i do not know. Like honestly 8muses is littered with some good shit that would make an awesome game specially for example
the Busted! series by Y3DF. However I would assume Y3DF to make their own shit as if IIRC they have some games only one I can think off right now is a side story to one of their comics however that game too is made in shitty rpgm engine.

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
No isn't a safe word. Plus, some girls prefer a man who takes charge. Basically, the logic is this, if no one complains after the fact then there was no problem.
As much as I'd love to tear at your psychopathic and fallacious reasoning, I'm too busy jacking off to a virtual mom.

Pretty sure I saw this story before...
Prime example of lazy dev, here is the that was plagiarized, you decide.
"Wow my mom is hot. I want to fuck her but this is wrong. I will slowly convince her."? Maybe it's similar, maybe it's highly similar, but I'd hardly drop down to plagiarism. You just can't not plagiarize in a motherfucking (dig it) erotic game. Written work has the same problem. Everything borrows from everything else, because there are no original concepts left. Lord of the Rings hardly has a single concept not used in prior fantasy works, for example.

Anyway, write me a 'want to fuck mom' scenario that isn't absurd or nonsensical that you can't find a clone of somewhere.

Reactions: UntitledParadox

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You didn't read the comic, and then your argument is 'well most literature borrows from other things probably...' Sorry if my pointing out a lazy dev somehow offended you, have your mom heat you up some tendies, it'll pass.

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
You didn't read the comic, and then your argument is 'well most literature borrows from other things probably...' Sorry if my pointing out a lazy dev somehow offended you, have your mom heat you up some tendies, it'll pass.
I did read it. I didn't say most literature, I said all literature. I didn't say probably, I said certainly. I didn't say he wasn't a lazy dev, I said it wasn't plagiarism. I'm not offended, I just refuted your point. Apparently so utterly that your response consists of factual inaccuracies regarding my claims, implications about my emotional response to your bunk, and an oversize meme to compensate for the complete absence of substance in your post.

...and don't talk about me mum when I'm jacking it/browsing incest threads. Not cool, bro.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 13380

Overview:

Steve (son) one day sees more of his mom (Megan) than he should have and becomes addicted. With your right decisions everything goes uphill from there.
Features:
164 pictures (renders)
Decision based (the game can end if you don't choose correctly)
Auto save feature​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism

Download: |

View attachment 13373 View attachment 13372 View attachment 13375 View attachment 13376 View attachment 13377 View attachment 13378 View attachment 13370
thanks man

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
My evaluation of this game.

Pro: The art is good
Pro: The story line is decent
Pro: The spelling, and grammar are good enough, I noticed no error.

Con: The games storyline is pretty much a direct copy of the comic "Dat Ass"
Con: The game is short, you are looking at less than 10 minutes start to finish.
Con: Because every wrong choice is game over it completely defeats the purpose of choices.

Overall for a score:

I would rate it as a "D" if I were to put it into a games category.
However...
That rating will rise to a "C" if I put it into adult comic category.

It would have been given a much higher rating by me if it had a branching plot, and lasted a bit longer to add to replay value.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes