2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
I was reading this thread before playing it, got really concerned about gaming over until I found out it was only 5 decisions. lol

Are people really complaining about an adult game, that they got for free, plagiarizing an adult comic?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was reading this thread before playing it, got really concerned about gaming over until I found out it was only 5 decisions. lol

Are people really complaining about an adult game, that they got for free, plagiarizing an adult comic?
No. People are mostly complaining about how short it is. And the fact that it's called a "Game". A game actually by definition gives the player at least some semblance of choice. Even games as far back as Pong gave the player two choices: "Do I hit this ball back or not?"
This game, on the other hand (from what I've read) is pretty much "Play it my way or lose!" That's not really a choice.
It can barely be called a Visual Novel. It'd be better served as a Kinetic Novel. Or left to collect dust in favour of the comic.
Like many others, I don't get why the Dev chose to use RPGM for this... thing.
Ren'Py is lightweight. Unity, Unreal and RPGM MV are not.
* Technically, RPGMMV is good. But a lot of people using it seem to be terrible at code optimisation.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
what the fucking storyline ... A Boy Goes to his mom and told that I see your ass that day I want to fuck you...
his mom told to wait for my answer. After some day at night, she comes and said you can use my ass hole.after that, he goes for pussy and he got it. blah blah blah

Last edited:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
It's from the guy who made My Sister Mia.

The fuck do people expect? His games suck, his writing sucks and his stories suck.

I'm getting absolutely sick of seeing some big titted MILF in an incest game, getting a huge ass boner, playing it and then realising that there's zero build up, writing, character development or anything even remotely interesting. Shit, that's assuming the game isn't some 2 minute long """""""proof of concept"""""" (who exactly are these con artists trying to convince of this concept exactly? Make a fucking game with more than 10 minutes of content before you try to milk patrons for fuck sake).

I'm getting absolutely exhausted with Western erotic games lately. Sadly, the alternative is hentai games where the MILFs sound and act like 5 year olds, so it's hardly better.

/rant

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's from the guy who made My Sister Mia.

The fuck do people expect? His games suck, his writing sucks and his stories suck.

I'm getting absolutely sick of seeing some big titted MILF in an incest game, getting a huge ass boner, playing it and then realising that there's zero build up, writing, character development or anything even remotely interesting. Shit, that's assuming the game isn't some 2 minute long """""""proof of concept"""""" (who exactly are these con artists trying to convince of this concept exactly? Make a fucking game with more than 10 minutes of content before you try to milk patrons for fuck sake).

I'm getting absolutely exhausted with Western erotic games lately. Sadly, the alternative is hentai games where the MILFs sound and act like 5 year olds, so it's hardly better.

/rant
I'm just bored of big-titted MILFs in general. It's just about becoming a trope now. I'm also tired of how "character has an inexplicably huge dong that everybody with a pussy wants" has become an actual thing. If I wanted huge, outsized todgers, I'd play Yaoi Hentai games. Or entries with a Futanari (though I did play Catgirl Alliance, and the one in that wasn't outsized).
I share your consternation with the voices in many JHRPGs. It's off-putting. What the heck is wrong with making an adult SOUND like an adult? I realise the whole cutesy, childlike voice being a sale point in Japan but I'm actually sick of it.
If you have to put a voice that's too high even for a 5-year old in your game, I'd appreciate the option to turn it off.
/off-game-topic rant

Reactions: wewlad
Oct 17, 2017
lol men, i just give up after the 10 times i got a game over and directly go into the game folder , www, images, pictures and enjoyed the CGs....

fuck that shit game over system yo !
hah.. u enjoyed the game in that way cause that shitty game over system, but I am doing that way cause I fucking hate this boring RPGM system lol

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone got a zip. File of this? I cant extract 7z crap
i dont get it...

why dont you use 7zip ? 7 zip is free and it open almost every archive types.

a 7Zip is nothing else than a .zip archive....

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
w
Oh why it has to be made in RPGm ,god i fucking hate this engine is it really easier than Renpy?
Way easier... Renpy / Unity / Unreal Engine are all pretty much 100% code dependent. No generic assets. No ready-made maps for easy construction. No preloaded models. nothing. RPG maker comes stock with everything you need to build a basic game including assets and character models, Audio bgm and sfx. Also has a lot of the tedious busy work done for you. Which makes it a million times easier to produce something if your coding level is low or non-existent.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Game titled "ASSdiction" and yet no anal sex tag?
What madness is this?! :eek:o_O

So, is there anal in this game or is the name just a promise of things to (never) come?

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
In addition to being a short game only has game over real trash.
YOU MADE THE WRONG DECISION
Rpg game and Unity game is a disgusting platform when making decisions.
In addition to having no auto save option if you make a damn choice, you lose several hours of play.
And you are forced to start a new game or some rescue later.
No Rpg gives you a rescue back.
But in Unity when the game over, it erases all salves ..... and has to start all over again.
There are people who love this kind of game that gives game over to every choice.
There are a lot of great Unity games, but the game over game ends up with the patience of any human being.
Even heavy platform games have to be saved before certain choices so as not to waste hours and hours of gameplay .... but Unity forgets deletes all saves automatically in game over.
I want to be well away from Unity and RPG with game over all the time.(n):mad::eek:

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes