Unity Simple Girl [v1.39] [Beetleroid]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
??? I wanted to set the game to "windowed" so I clicked on the star in the upper right (that is settings right?) but nothing happened. please advise. Screenshot (710).png

jimmybeans

May 31, 2017
Doesn't really work at all on 21 by 9 aspect, at least at 1440p. None of the menus are on screen, large parts missing.

The ability to choose resolution is always appreciated.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Doesn't really work at all on 21 by 9 aspect, at least at 1440p. None of the menus are on screen, large parts missing.

The ability to choose resolution is always appreciated.
noted. i will work on future versions of this.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
I clicked on this for the big ass tag but I don't see any big asses. So big ass what? Big ass flat textures?
you have to modify the girl's body. there are whole lot of modification sliders..

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
It's true that we can't do much (yet?!). It's a bit tedious to make things evolve (an instruction manual with the "talk", "interact", .. effects would be useful for beginners I think).
And there's a bug with the photos: I had to delete some of them to be able to sell others afterwards (a referencing problem, I suppose), otherwise, I only had "delete" but never "sell" even for new photos.
But technically it's not so bad and it has the merit to exist for less than 200MB.
For a solitary developer, it's not bad at all.
Keep the good work dev ! (y)
Even if I think it will take a lot of patience to have a really attractive game. ;)
Thanks!!
Photo bug was resolved on later versions. some people stated that i should remove talk. i need more ideas please..

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote