[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese Translator and Proofreader

SunshineWarrior

Oct 13, 2023
Skills:
I am a professional translator and proofreader, fluent in both Simplified and Traditional Chinese, specializing in English-Chinese and Chinese-English translations.

I hope to build a great business relationship with developers.
As an avid gamer familiar with both subtle nuances and intricate phrasing in both languages, and well versed in both the intimate and kinky phrasing in both languages, your game will be translated without losing the meaning in your words.
I ensure the authenticity of translations for your game. Rest assured that the humor, drama, and intent will resonate equally with Chinese players.

Preferred method of contact:
Preferred methods of contact are direct messages on F95 or Discord (@Sunshineshine).

Employment Type & Rates:
I charge 7c per word. but pricing is flexible depending on project size and word count.

Availability:
Currently, I can dedicate up to 30 hours weekly and am adaptable to various project types. I operate in the ET time zone.

Work Samples:
I have successfully translated both games and their respective Steam pages into Simplified and Traditional Chinese. (Links are available upon registration.)

Additional comments:
Chinese players, spanning both Traditional and Simplified versions, account for over 40% of the user base on Steam for this game types.
Failing to provide a high-quality translation equates to missing out on this significant market segment.
To discuss your project further, please contact me here or on Discord.
I am flexible and can align my schedule to meet your deadlines.

Last edited: