Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Convertions

Faeriie

Mar 31, 2021
I love those! They're so pretty! But I don't know if there are going to be any more SL conversions because of what happened, but the original thread has tutorials for how to do it yourself. IDK if its still okay if you only use it for yourself, but hopefully this helps!

• Red Heart
Reactions: famouspearl

famouspearl

Mar 26, 2021
I love those! They're so pretty! But I don't know if there are going to be any more SL conversions because of what happened, but the original thread has tutorials for how to do it yourself. IDK if its still okay if you only use it for yourself, but hopefully this helps!
They are really pretty!! I really want them for my sims.

sexybest666

Jul 30, 2019
does anyone here have the old convertions?? im crying because i really love to have all of them for my use online and in special the sixty nine :(((

NN93

Sep 7, 2021
Hey guys,

sorry if it's the wrong topic.

I'm looking for the Luxury Walk in Closet created by Cowbuild like in the picture.

Unfortunately all links I found in this forum are down :/

Aug 20, 2017
Could some kind soul who knows their way around conversions covert this Sims 3 Star Trek First Contact Uniform to Sims 4? I have tried and I got as far as extracting the GEOM and IMG files, then I lost the plot and my head is spinning o_O Apologies if requests are not allowed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MagdaK

Jul 28, 2023
Hi. Does anyone have some SL convers build/buy/deco objects from nutmeg, dustbunny etc to S4 maybe? Thank you!

Reactions: LeilaMS