Jun 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Overview:
The ZIP covers almost every animations available for Wicked Whims....Enjoy​

Updated: April-2022
Game/Creator: The Sims 4
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Sims 4 Pirated Version Link with all DLC:

Changelogs

Download:

Update:
[Sorry for the ads but the file is too big and it won't let me post here]

Last edited:

ARonX

Jul 7, 2017
I am quite new to Sims 4, last one i played was Sims 2 i think.
I'd appreciate if you could answer a few questions.

1. For the game installation provided here (for version 1.94.147)... Can the game be played Offline from the get go after installation?

2. Can it run on an old laptop? i hear people mentioning the game is very optimized and can run on toaster even.

Congratulations on the marriage btw.

Mar 20, 2020
I am quite new to Sims 4, last one i played was Sims 2 i think.
I'd appreciate if you could answer a few questions.

1. For the game installation provided here (for version 1.94.147)... Can the game be played Offline from the get go after installation?

2. Can it run on an old laptop? i hear people mentioning the game is very optimized and can run on toaster even.

Congratulations on the marriage btw.
Hope it isn't a problem that I answer your questions.

1. I hope I understand it correctly, are you saying that after updating your game are you able to play offline? Because if this is the case than of course! After installing & updating your game you can play offline but you won't have access to the gallery.

2. Depends of the laptop. I don't know where you heard this because maybe at the start Sims 4 was optimized but now the whole codebase looks like a sphagetti because of the 90+ DLCs... If you don't plan to use many custom content apart from these mods than you are fine imo.

Keep in mind that while most animations are up to date in this folder the Wicked Whim's mod version is outdated so you need to grab that elsewhere.

Hope I could help.

Reactions: ARonX

ARonX

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks so much for the response, really appreciate it!

1. I hope I understand it correctly, are you saying that after updating your game are you able to play offline? Because if this is the case than of course! After installing & updating your game you can play offline but you won't have access to the gallery.
sorry for the confusion. I meant that, after i install the game (from the link provided here), I was hoping if i'd be able to play it Offline.

2. Depends of the laptop. I don't know where you heard this because maybe at the start Sims 4 was optimized but now the whole codebase looks like a sphagetti because of the 90+ DLCs... If you don't plan to use many custom content apart from these mods than you are fine imo.

Keep in mind that while most animations are up to date in this folder the Wicked Whim's mod version is outdated so you need to grab that elsewhere.
My laptop is pretty old, so i'm almost ashamed to say the specs.
I was hopping i'd have the DLCs installed (as some mods may require it), but not use the DLCs other than locations or houses.
For mods, i just hope to use only animation mods that i have to trigger manually.

Hope this clarifies things. sorry for the confusion.

I'd love to hear any further comment or advice if you have any. Thanks a lot!

I have played other modded games, like Elder Scrolls, but i hear modding Sims is completely different, so complete noob to this.