Collection Mod Sims 4 Wicked Whims Collection

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
does anyone know of a package that contains a lot of F/F pure lesbian animations? No futa and no toyas... just f/f? Does anyone know of a package with this?

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
so skin tunes of males don't effect the penis color. I don't mean meshes problems where the penis is black, but that they don't change the male penis according to the same coloring of the skin tune. any way to fix this?

Jun 25, 2017
so skin tunes of males don't effect the penis color. I don't mean meshes problems where the penis is black, but that they don't change the male penis according to the same coloring of the skin tune. any way to fix this?
You can try to change the colour of the penis while creating the char or using CAS menu.

Reactions: Alphonsocat

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
does someone know of an animation pack that includes all the animation recent if not i would take a not to old file if you guys have

jaxsonhewette

Jun 14, 2017
seems like a dumb question but how do you install it? I put it in the sims mod folder in documents folder and it says there is a fatal flaw with the wickedwhims mod? Thanks.

Mar 20, 2020
Did you put in both the script and the tuning file as well? You should have 2 .package files in your Mods folder.
Also ensure that the mod folder is max one folder deep, under this I mean that these files are placed directly in the Mods folder, or in Mods/WickedWhims folder, not deeper than this.

Jun 25, 2017
Here is a screenshot of it
Seeing your problem there might be 2 possible reasons,
1. You might have placed the wicked whims script more than 1 folders, i.e Electronic Arts/Sims 4/mods/folder1/folder2/folder3/wicked whims. This doesnt work as the scripts need to run 1st before any other scripts do. So just place the scripts right after mods folder- Example Electronic Arts/Sims 4/mods/Wicked whims
2. Before you start the game you should go to game settings and enable allows scripts to activate all the scripts you have installed.