Seeking Simulation games similar to The Demon's Stele Dog Princess, Sleeping Sister

bltbltblt

Dec 21, 2021
Massively into sandbox-y type simulation games where you have free control over the scene and how the sex is happening.

Dog Princess is by far the best example of this I've found, since you can roleplay the actual story or just do free-H, but Sleeping Sister is another great example of the kind of thing I'm looking for.

I also like Summer Life In The Countryside a lot since you have the relationship/roleplay aspect with free control over the sex and where it's happening. Would love recommends of anything that is similar to this style of game!

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Harbour Princess 2 - Entire game is sandbox simulation, basically no story. ( You can play Harbour Princess 1 as well if you want but it has a very small amount of content, and they don´t need to be played in order.)
Flower Charm - This one has some story, but similarly sandbox gameplay. It is a corruption game though so it may be not what you want. It has a fairly great amount of content.

If theese are the kind of games you want I can look through my list and might find some others, but theese two are the best examples I can provide for sure.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
If you liked Dog Princess, then you've probably already seen Imouto! Life -Monochrome- and Sister! Seikatsu -Fantasy- mentioned. As slgs it can take longer to unlock all the sex, but I think they're worth it.

If you liked Summer Life then I highly recommend Breeding Log. The title is mistranslated (all the machines and I agree "Reproductive Activity Record" is a better fit) and the screens in the OP don't do it justice (check DLsite), but it's also a follow game and Tamaki is also thicc. It has more plot and customization than most follow games, but unfortunately we only have an autotranslator mtl. If you wait a day or two then I'll post the translation I'm working on, but so far it's mostly just the mtl full-script with significantly cleaned menus.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

bltbltblt

Dec 21, 2021
Harbour Princess 2 - Entire game is sandbox simulation, basically no story. ( You can play Harbour Princess 1 as well if you want but it has a very small amount of content, and they don´t need to be played in order.)
Flower Charm - This one has some story, but similarly sandbox gameplay. It is a corruption game though so it may be not what you want. It has a fairly great amount of content.

If theese are the kind of games you want I can look through my list and might find some others, but theese two are the best examples I can provide for sure.
Flower Charm isn't really my kind of taste but Harbour Princess was great!

If you liked Dog Princess, then you've probably already seen Imouto! Life -Monochrome- and Sister! Seikatsu -Fantasy- mentioned. As slgs it can take longer to unlock all the sex, but I think they're worth it.

If you liked Summer Life then I highly recommend Breeding Log. The title is mistranslated (all the machines and I agree "Reproductive Activity Record" is a better fit) and the screens in the OP don't do it justice (check DLsite), but it's also a follow game and Tamaki is also thicc. It has more plot and customization than most follow games, but unfortunately we only have an autotranslator mtl. If you wait a day or two then I'll post the translation I'm working on, but so far it's mostly just the mtl full-script with significantly cleaned menus.
Not quite into the inusuku games, looking for more animation and interactive with the h-scenes. Breeding Log sounds good though, will check it out

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Flower Charm isn't really my kind of taste but Harbour Princess was great!

Not quite into the inusuku games, looking for more animation and interactive with the h-scenes. Breeding Log sounds good though, will check it out

Saucy android girl - It has a horrible mtl, but the animations themselves are good.

And I´m not sure if you want 3d art, but you might like Wolf girl with you. All of the scenes are animated and it´s a simple wholesome game. This one has a proper tranlation.
Furo-girl - Another 3d animated art, great variety of positions. No text or almost no text if I remember right, cutesy art.

Also you might like games like Honey Select, which have customizable characters and interactive scenes. Even if you don´t like the customization part you can just download some presets (there are some included to the base game of course) and the game can hold you for a while. Another example with more gameplay is Koikatsu (this one is a not a complete sanbox, some gameplay included) or Custom maid.

Last edited: