• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Since the main thread seems gone has Second happiness been tossed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I know there are a lot of hard feelings over the way SH has been handled which has caused a lot of arguments but I'm curious has the game itself been tossed from the forum because of this?
the req thread has also been locked no surprise there the arguing just moved to the active thread. I'll admit I'm all for this forum staying a share forum over the attempt by devs to make it a advertisement forum for their patreon accounts its one thing if members use this forum to access the developers page to support a project its another for the devs to expect the forum to cater to their exclusivity. I'll support the forum tossing SH to the curb for the attempts to strong arm its supporters into not releasing the game here especially since those supporters existence was by in large do to the game getting passed around here in the first place. and to put it bluntly its a unfinished sex game acting like its some kind of AAA product with millions invested into it is a joke we should all be laughing at the dev about.

that said is there any info on the games status in regards to this forum?

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
the game seems to have an individual identifier locked into it.. no one wants to give it up.

I dont know if u still have access to the posts, they arent deleted... just moved.
We need time, to find someone to crack it or remove the identifier.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
the game seems to have an individual identifier locked into it.. no one wants to give it up.

I dont know if u still have access to the posts, they arent deleted... just moved.
We need time, to find someone to crack it or remove the identifier.
I know the 0.5 issue. I was more asking if due to the backlash was the game getting heaved from the forum simply to stop the controversy

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Once we have postable version of 0.5 the thread will be reinstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.