Comics - Collection - Sindy Anna Jones Collection [2024-02-04] [Sindy Anna Jones]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Donnow Natate

Don't have time to leave a proper review; hope to rectify that later - but this dev has earned 5 stars. Originally pulled in by the renders, I found the writing truly excellent. Careful or you might just do some healthy soul-searching while along for this wonderful romp.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mike_campbell

It's difficult to explain just how good these are.

Well written, hilarious and filthy they certainly are but that's just the obvious part. They also pass on important lessons about relationships while making you belly laugh.

That all sounds quite earnest but the writing is light, funny and sexy as hell. Well worth a read. And another. And another.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

j_blackbass

Once in a while you find something that just clicks and before you know it you're hooked. This comic hits all the right marks for me, visuals and story and character are just perfect. The art is just fantastic and the story has many extremely erotic moments. The tension specially is very well built and the payoff is exquisite, and the comic is filled with several funny and interesting details that really complement and elevate the story. Highly recommended!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SummmerP

Don't mind me.. I'm just casually giving the best there is a well deserved max rating.
    No biggy.

If you're new to Lithium, you're a blessed fella.
    I can't even remember the thrill to read and fap to that comic for the very first time. I've done it way too many times, I'm too far down the hill.

Wait no more. Go grab it, champ.
    Knock yourself out.
    You deserve it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dizsel

A not very elaborate comic about a love story in uncharted waters... better to say space , with adult spices sprinkled.
    A good story. A good 3dcg. More importantly interesting character designs. And not to mention the good 4th wall breaking dialogue ballons.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Zer0zero

Just let it be known... this is the BEST rendered Comic Book Ive ever seen. The stories are amazing. The renders are insane. The dialogue is phenomenal. It is consistent and just purely HOT as fuck - the sex and tension are first class.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Wolle

So good, witty, sexy, different that I can hardly describe it!
    The visuals are amazing and LOOKS so squishy, warm and delicious that I can almost smell and taste it.
    Take the time to read this amazing comic! You will not forget it.
    (Also check the other other stuff Sindy has made.)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BigIrishLug

The writing style and story telling is in the vernacular of proper UK English, which is a beautiful blessing to read. The visual story line is both mesmerizing and expansively breathtaking to behold, especially in the Lithium Comic Series. The attention, to detail, in the 3d Renders is spectacular and in no way rushed, errors are immensely hard to find. Absolutely Amazing!!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

LIsexAddict

Same art and writing style as Project Nemesis /Bellerophon which is outstanding!
    This will be "the" comic series of the year!

Pros:
    Great erotic writing !
    Great artwork!

Great storytelling !

Cons:
    Unwilling or unable to put out new comic every day