VN - Ren'Py - Sinflux Chronicles [v0.1b] [SnappoX]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Guz007

Love the story-line and models that are shown except the mc's ugly mug,
    The renders are good but the lighting is off and the UI is just terrible everything feels clunky ,
    Giving it a 4 stars in hopes that the dev can improve upon things.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

There is misspelling and incorrect grammar in some places but nothing to distracting. The story is interesting and is different. It would be nice to see this followed up with by the developer, but it has the feel of being an experiment but will see. Definitely earned 4 stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Sinflux Chronicles 0.1b

I previously played v0.1 and there was a lot that I did not like about the game. I gave it a harsh review. The developer actually redid the entire game within a week (version 0.1b) and improved it drastically. It looks like a promising game. I'll write more on this later. But at a glance, the first girl on the train looked great. The lighting looked good on the train. One thing is that the game could use some sound. Like music and other stuff like walking, breathing, footsteps, etc.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BlaHard

Very nice animations. cool dialogs. But not enough rape stuff.
    Renders are good too,

unusual plot, it seemed like I saw it and fucked it, but it didn’t seem like it, in short, the developer came up with something new and I liked it. The moment with forced sex, the desire is reflected in a really cool way. I wish we had more developers doing something like this. But again, in my opinion, there are not enough moments of forced sex.