Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.7] [Naughty Duo]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
It's not easy to convince an AI to draw sex scenes... unless you go past the paywall :cautious:

swanky4

Oct 7, 2023
Meh. I liked the concept with the idea of voyeurism, but there's not really any there. You're just unlocking different progressing nudity cards. The buying of wiretaps and cameras doesn't actually get you more voyeuristic scenes, it just improves your states to level cards up faster. Big fan of the general concept (would LOVE an interactive game where a landlord can spy on tenants) but the execution isn't great. Just a card flipper. Kind of just like a new take on the puzzle games.
Agreed. I'm hoping later on once they've developed the harem track there will be a lot more going on. The core game play loop is compelling enough and the women are definitely attractive that it just needs a little bit more to turn into a worthwhile game.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Don't renew the contract with them.
The problem is that they keep coming back in the list of possible tenants.

It would be nice to have a check list of preferences for applicants, to filter by features like hair color or kinks. Thankfully we have the ability to filter by sex, but found that a little late, lol.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I'm finally starting to understand the mechanics and working out a strategy, but one of the most frustrating things about the grind is that the randomness of choices often gives two bad options and you end up getting high obsession ratings on somebody of no interest. Granted it can be uses to increase income, but it takes away from having it on somebody you want to level up.

Instead of only 2 options, maybe the ability to select a tenant on a CCTV display, similar to the hacking page, to view them.

A couple of questions ...

I just got my first Curtain Closed on my favorite girl. Is Curtain Closed permanent or can it be removed and how?
Edit: Nevermind ... after returning to game she started to appear again, perhaps it is just locked out for the rest of the week.

Does anyone have a list of tenants with best responses for the dates?

Last edited:

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
I like the concept of the game, even though I'm not particularly attracted to voyeurism, it has a "something" that has caught my attention. I think it has potential, but I hope it doesn't just remain a game of revealing the cards when you progress with the tenants. I would like to see progress made with girls on dates or when you interact with them in their homes or at the entrance, too, in addition to fixing the various bugs in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkiranGaming

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
It feels very early in development, even when you move to the wife or servant path after unlocking in the "Spy" area nothing much changes. In two months the developer added one new lady and a new save mechanism. What i would have liked is freezing the number of occupants and developing more meaningful interactions.

The game itself is good, i like the fact everything is gradual, the grind isn't actually too bad when you understand how the game works. But it desperately needs more / some / any content beyond the pictures.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The next 2/3 updates should focus on adding more content and not more girls, adding some replayable sexual scenes

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Just played the 0.7.7 version of the game and reviewed it. I'm up on the fence about it, but ultimately it's a positive experience. Now I'm a story gamer mostly, so I am a bit fish out of water here. But this game cleans up nicely in the gameplay department, although it could use a few more things. This is specifically written for the dev, read the review I wrote for a global overview.

- I really couldn't appreciate working hard to unlock a new moment only to have that image show up in a phone on the profile page. Please make them fill up the screen like with the regular pictures.
- If you spend hours unlocking levels and there are 14 levels per character, you have to make every render count. I've had multiple renders for Christina, Alice, Tania and Hilda pop up which looked so similar it was confusing. Not to mention unrewarding.
- Maybe consider being able to opt tenants out of the voyeur pool or even being able to disable their spying the room
- While I appreciate the different voices and profiles, it would be even better if there were little bits of dialog that would help build the character. The 'masturbation' scene hardly does any character building for me as it's more about the MC than the actual tenant.

I'm going to take a hard long break from this game and see where it goes in about 6 months to a year. This is too much of a grind with too little of a reward for me. It does really have potential though.

Good luck, I hope you have fun developing!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes