VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sinful Valley [v0.9] [SocieTeam]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Spinxas

More like a demo than a game.
    There is very little to do in the game and the game can be finished under an hour, even though it is a sandbox game. Would stay away as there is not many H-scenes or content to be found in this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ajbeas

In development since 2019 and the game is only 45 minutes long. I think that this is poor, very poor.
    I don't give it only a star because I like the art and history.
    I hope the developer makes bigger updates.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

qazxsw80

A very disappointing game for me.
    First of all, reading the description in the the first post, I thought that this game was about a wife. But actually it is not. The first post is misleading (and to be honest I wound't even have started playing it if it wasn't) You play at the same time for the mother, son, daughter and so on. And as a result, there is almost no content for any single character. Instead of concentrating on the thorough development of the wife, the developers decided to cater to as wide an audience as possible. As far as I understand they even plan to create a gay story for the son, which is fine, of course, but the players must be warned.
    Second, the art is not so great. It almost seems to me that the developers took the few best pictures and inserted them in the first post. Other pictures in the game are significantly worse. Not to mention that those two picture of the wife in that sexy dress are not the current version of the game.
    Overall, the game has been developed for more than a year, but it is still a very early demo version with very little content. For me, playing it was a waste of time. I do not recomend it, at least the current version, which is 0.5.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MrViceroy

I like the art and I find the plot to be interesting enough. I'm excited about the future possibilities to control how these characters evolve. Still a bit light on content but after a few more updates should be a quality game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kibad

Rating of [v0.5]:

Pros:
    + Nice Art, females characters look good
    + Great Story and is a Different Story
    + A lot of choices, you can choose if one of the characters will get corrupted
    + Good Characters in my opinion
    + Characters will get corrupted but not too fast, and its based on their choices

Cons:
    - Uptade takes too long
    - Could have more scenes/positions/point of view in the sex scenes that exists
    - the art is good, but could have a little bit more work on it.

Conclusion:

* The Game has good story, its "different". and Yes, there are games about laws that makes ok to have sex in public.
    * The Main Characters dont get corrupted too fast, they are reluctant but gradually start to accept and thinking about their "close ones" in a different way

Give a Try
  6. 4.00 star(s)

JiltedBoy

The only reason why I gave this DEV a 4 star rating is Bcoz I hate gay shit (what is optional in this game and could be avoidable)

other than that, Game is very nice, unique story, unique plot, have all family members, all kind of relationships (sexual, familiar, emotional)

U just keep it up, and dont listen to anyone ...

Just believe in yourself.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v0.3] is:

Pros
    :
    + Nice Renders
    + Active Play
    + Great Story
    + Different Story

Cons:
    - Some Spelling errors

Conclusion:

The Game has in my opinion a Great Story, and it is way different then anything I played before,and it very unique, about legalizing having sex all over the place, we didn't have that before.
    Even though there are not many action scenes happening right now,I still like the way it is being told, and hoping for hot scenes later on.
    The drawing are also good and very well made,not like your standard games.

My Advisory:
    Worth the Download
  8. 3.00 star(s)

radical686

Update: The Dev has completely reworked this game. You can get to the sex quickly if you choose. Unfortunately, it's gone from a slow corruption story to literally an instantaneous one. Furthermore, you currently have no control of any of the characters except the Mother, and what she can do is really limited, at least right now. There is currently no gay content in the game. The gay tag has been removed from the tag list, so I suspect it's no longer going to be in the game.

To be honest I was looking forward to sissifying the son and cucking the husband. With the intro of her running the maid cafe, recruiting her son and/or daughter to be sluts in her cafe would be a great addition to the game. NTR has a greater influence on the story.

I'm unsure whether the Dev will eventually give you control over the stories of the son or daughter as it was before. We'll see.

The story is less of a grind and it appears that the Dev is laying in the capability to romance both the daughter and the son. I'm upgrading this from 2 to 3 stars and will change that rating if the game continues to improve.

Original Review:

Who knows where this is going, but the story has a lot of potential. Unfortunately, the Dev spent probably 20,000 words on dialogue just to "explain" all of the background and EVERYONE's feelings about it is just absurd. Seriously, they could have gotten right to the story (10 or 20 screens max), but the Dev felt it necessary to have EACH CHARACTER talk about the Referendum . . . ad nausea. The set-up is something like 50 to 100 screens with people just standing around talking about the Referendum and the outcome. SUPER AD NAUSEA. I got bored and stopped playing.

Update: The Dev has shortened the intro considerably. Maybe it will eventually get to the interesting material . . . but the set-up was way too long.

The art of the game shows a lot of promise.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

rhev

A nice v0.1

I absolutely love the art style, it's charming and revels in it's minimalism. Further I enjoy the premise of the story as it exists so far.

The game itself is in a very early and unfinished state, and there's not much to do or see in the original demo, but there is potential. A proof reader would also help as there are times when there's some obvious misspellings. But over all it has some potential.