Mod Ren'Py Single Again CH.1 v1.23 Gallery Mod [1.9.0] [hds666]

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Thanks for the heads up (psst, it's not my mod, it's Azk66's ;) ), It will take a while for me to download and play the update (ISPs are crap in my area:poop:, with 5mbps and 10mbps lines in 2024 as the maximum:mad:)

View attachment 3559509
Well, at least now, there's also the option of downloading just the update zip, which is just a quarter that size, too ;) (if you still got your 1.22 install...)

Reactions: DragonsFear

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Well, at least now, there's also the option of downloading just the update zip, which is just a quarter that size, too ;) (if you still got your 1.22 install...)
I saw the update too late. Also, I like to download the entire game when I update a mod, less risk of things getting borked.

Reactions: Trminator

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
I feel your pain dude, before this year I was suffering with a 7 mbps for $62/month which was robbery. Now I'm getting 500 mbps for under a hundred bucks from a different provider (Not many options in my area). Way more worth it in my opinion.
I have some cable ISPs with fiber in the area, but they aren't reliable enough for my liking. Also, I have several services tied up and the other ISP that offers them does the same thing (Thanks Claro and Altice for only offering crappy copper lines in 2024).

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I have some cable ISPs with fiber in the area, but they aren't reliable enough for my liking. Also, I have several services tied up and the other ISP that offers them does the same thing (Thanks Claro and Altice for only offering crappy copper lines in 2024).
I think DSL sucks too. Which is what I was using when I had 7mbps, thankfully the 500mpbs uses Coax cables which are much faster, however much more subjective to the weather than I'd like as we had severe freezing earlier in the year which led to internet outages almost every other day even after the weather cleared up.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
500 mbps for under a hundred bucks
F... and I was thinking they charge an arm and a leg here...

Average price for just plain Internet (no additional services like phone, or TV) is between €35 and €60 for 1GB synchronous.
the lowest (€35 for the first year) you can get when you hookup with an ISP as new customer, and after that it varies, but average is around €50.
There's even places where you can get a 4GB hookup now... and you'd still pay around €60

Granted, I can see why the difference... distances here are a fraction of what is considered normal if we're talking bucks (like in US $?)
So initial costs for the construction of a fiber netwerk are likely in ratio to that.

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
My first time using this mod on this game, love the concept. My question is do I load the azkMod folder itself or the 3 rpy files that are inside the folder?