Ren'Py - Single Mother [v0.4] [Story Teller]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Milf_Aficionado

Story, humor and MC approaches are super cool. :cool: Each character is different so you will most probably find interesting at least one of them. Drawings and scenes are good, even some scenes are truly original. Wish to see more more content in the near future. Highly recommended.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hangkld

The art may not be particularly eye-catching. But after playing, you'll notice that the logic and gameplay are quite good. The Single Mother theme is usually popular among MILF fans, therefore a 5* rating is appropriate!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Miot

I enjoyed this game for the hour and a half of content it has. This is the type of game where you have to just go with whatever happens and not take too seriously . I believe that it'll be pretty cool once it gets more meat on it's bones and I'm interested in where this will go in the future.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

rinfei

Reviewing v0.2, there's not a lot of content here just yet. Overall, playing this game seems like it's a learning project for its creator, and in that light I am hopeful to see what it will become. Much of what I'll say is critical, but I'm hopeful that it will be taken constructively.

I encountered a bug when clicking the couch with the friend on it, which displays a scene for when you are at work, as well as one in which my week was an 8 day cycle, which is probably an indexing/rounding error. Other issues I encountered I'll assume were simply unimplemented at the time I played.

The writing is sparse but functional. It doesn't seem like it's from somebody who doesn't speak English, yet there are some artifacts such as a number of sentences in which the first letter is not capitalized, as well as (somewhat hilariously) a menu action "Manstrubate," which I can only imagine as jilling off while shedding your uterine lining.

The gameplay is Ren'Py open world, which is a frustrating style for me, personally. I would very much like options for quick travel, auto-dress, and other tedium-relieving features. The art style is crude, but not without its charm. I will say that in a number of scenes the character's heads are about 1/4 too small for their bodies, or vice versa. But it's not AI-generated, at least, and I imagine it will get better with time.