elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
This really is the type of game i like, the fact that you have the options to go full slut or not and both paths have different scenes with different context is really appreciated. But i have to make a point about Samantha, maybe you were told this about now or maybe i just missed something in the story but she CANNOT be 32 and have a almost 20 years old son because that is really weird... please age her up to 42. She's a milf, she doesn't need to be so young.

Reactions: Story Teller

StarFayek

Aug 16, 2018
I'm Wondering the same thing lol, maybe we have to reject him? i dont know, if you find out please let me know :D
Ok yeah I got it, thanks for the help,

you have to lead him on till he pulls his dick out and reject him(the 3rd option) there. then you'll get the motel scene with him.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
This artstyle... my number ONE of shortlist WORST artstyles ever made in planet Earth

teken0

May 26, 2018
This really is the type of game i like, the fact that you have the options to go full slut or not and both paths have different scenes with different context is really appreciated. But i have to make a point about Samantha, maybe you were told this about now or maybe i just missed something in the story but she CANNOT be 32 and have a almost 20 years old son because that is really weird... please age her up to 42. She's a milf, she doesn't need to be so young.
then maybe making the son more younger but definetly not the mother

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I don't think because the son, from what I know in the future, will be given scenes and well...... for them he needs to be older, something that is to avoid problems

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
personal preferences aside (because imo what's the point of a milf if she's that young), making the son younger would open another whole can of worms with patreon regulations and so on.

the safest course of action is to make her 40/42, wich means she had a son at 20/22 and so the guy is now 18/20, perfect age to be at college.

Reactions: Motordeath
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes