4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
No, gravekeeper is still in the game. Zombification is also neat because getting it actually does something, if you get any stacks of zombification and then beat the boss, you have the option to eat Hanya. I hope other status effects have additional actions and consequences like that.

It's nice that it looks like the "crest of infertility" thing is more of a resistance thing so it can be overwhelmed, that means we can have repeat losses where you have to lose multiple times to end up pregnant. Another thing I'd like to see as a "change over time" loss consequence is parasites, especially something like slimes or tentacles in the brain or anywhere else honestly. I feel like that window for status effects would be perfect for showing that sort of thing.

I think there was a missed opportunity to have multiple baby leeches do something, as it stands only one can be stuck on her at a time and they can't cause a game over.

Last edited:

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I had a discussion with a friend over on Discord, who made an interesting point, how he liked that death can go beyond the main character like how we see her being cursed with zombification, which can eventually lead to poor Haanja's death.

So, I posed to him the question: what other monster(s) would you like to see the protagonist be corrupted into?

Me? I say werewolf. Have an encounter, a boss like the gravekeeper perhaps, where the protag is raped by a werewolf and if she doesn't cure herself she has the option to turn into one and then return to the village, slaughtering everyone there.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I had a discussion with a friend over on Discord, who made an interesting point, how he liked that death can go beyond the main character like how we see her being cursed with zombification, which can eventually lead to poor Haanja's death.

So, I posed to him the question: what other monster(s) would you like to see the protagonist be corrupted into?

Me? I say werewolf. Have an encounter, a boss like the gravekeeper perhaps, where the protag is raped by a werewolf and if she doesn't cure herself she has the option to turn into one and then return to the village, slaughtering everyone there.
Nice, and since I'm a sucker for the classics, I want a succubus end where she corrupts the whole village and have sex orgies day after day

Reactions: MHerold and Zanurah

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
In case someone missed ;)
I'm honestly shocked that hentai animations even still exist. Like, there's no way that can be profitable, right? I guess they just get by by cutting costs as much as physically possible and pumping out a large amount of crap as cheaply as they can.

Anyway this game is gonna be great.

Reactions: qewqrtt

HFalx

May 8, 2020
Not a typical corruption system from what i saw so far... though there are certain statuses you can be put under which will affect certain option you can take for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most likely the dev will apply more like these scenarios perhaps even with the village people.
Ahh, thanks for the hint! I was wondering how to get that last scene in the church section. Hope there'll be more scenes with her cute sister in some way, especially more that have her in a more... Alive and reacting role.

Catnippon

Jan 22, 2021

He seem 2 do minimum effort struff like the last game if u got capturd by pigmen and ur tits grew and u reach ur sword, they just poof back to normal, in new demo u can have 2/3 larva egg for a month and nothing happen, if u get larva on u and wait, u cant go below 1 hp

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Make lives easier for those who just want gallery.

Full Save Demo Version 0_2_0_4 Gallery unlocked, fast warps unlocked, bosses defeated (but replayable)

C:\Users\************\AppData\LocalLow\Uu\SiNiSistar2\SaveData

Just unzip the data there and you should be good to go.

Edit: okay so something to note, save data and gallery data are different so this is currently a save with all locations unlocked you have to go and either defeat or be defeated and come back to gallery to unlock... -sigh-

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostbai

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
where can i find the 1.70?
You the third one who asked that.
Go to his CI-EN and buy it, it costs 500 Yen:

Or you can just search for a Video of the gallery, because that's the true reason you asking:

Took me 3 minutes of googling btw

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Nice, and since I'm a sucker for the classics, I want a succubus end where she corrupts the whole village and have sex orgies day after day
The only issue that may arise with that is what your perception of a succubus is vs. Uu's. Given the greater daemon/entity in the original game is said to be Uu's understanding of an incubus from early historical accounts, I'm a touch afraid of what a succubus may look like in his world with that in mind... and if one may appear regardless if it's not the corrupted protag.

Would be interesting to behold regardless. Imagine the protag being sent to uncover the whereabouts of missing villagers, only to stumble across a pleasure cult that has been abducting them to feed the succubus whom has been orchestrating it.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
The only issue that may arise with that is what your perception of a succubus is vs. Uu's. Given the greater daemon/entity in the original game is said to be Uu's understanding of an incubus from early historical accounts, I'm a touch afraid of what a succubus may look like in his world with that in mind... and if one may appear regardless if it's not the corrupted protag.

Would be interesting to behold regardless. Imagine the protag being sent to uncover the whereabouts of missing villagers, only to stumble across a pleasure cult that has been abducting them to feed the succubus whom has been orchestrating it.
Oh I know, but hey a guy can dream

True, then we have to fight through the cult and with every fail, the protag slowly gets corrupted until she turns into one of them

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Oh I know, but hey a guy can dream

True, then we have to fight through the cult and with every fail, the protag slowly gets corrupted until she turns into one of them
Aye. Kinda like what happened with Rabiane vs. the corrupted village, or the cathedral cultists in the first game.

At any rate, I've been able to gleam a couple more things we can expect for this sequel. There will be zero chance of futunari after Uu was asked about it. That and Uu wants to implement a yuri scene between the protag and a sister, so...

... I'd wager he means a fellow sister of the church. Can't imagine it's Haanja since she's underage? Wouldn't surprise me if the protag meets up with Rabiane at some point and for reasons beyond their control they're sharing an intimate moment. Kinda like when Rabiane was molested by her fellow sister gone mad, despite escaping the innards of that one monstrosity.

Last edited:
Reactions: fraazx

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Aye. Kinda like what happened with Rabiane vs. the corrupted village, or the cathedral cultists in the first game.

At any rate, I've been able to gleam a couple more things we can expect for this sequel. There will be zero chance of futunari after Uu was asked about it. That and Uu wants to implement a yuri scene between the protag and a sister, so...

... I'd wager he means a fellow sister of the church. Can't imagine it's Haanja since she's underage? Wouldn't surprise me if the protag meets up with Rabiane at some point and for reasons beyond their control they're sharing an intimate moment. Kinda like when Rabiane was molested by her fellow sister gone mad, despite escaping the innards of that one monstrosity.
Haanja is not underage so having a yuri scene is not out of place, especially since there will be a beast that will target her.
If i remember correctly he was considering making Rabiane a guest character, So it is possible for she having scene.

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
You the third one who asked that.
Go to his CI-EN and buy it, it costs 500 Yen:

Or you can just search for a Video of the gallery, because that's the true reason you asking:

Took me 3 minutes of googling btw
i legit like the gameplay. belive it or not but am here fot all the legit good game we can find on f95

Reactions: HikkiG

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Gameplaywise, my only complaints are that the melee range is so damn short and her move speed is so slow. The former is fine because it makes you feel less powerful and this is a dark world, but moving slower just serves to annoy me. That can just be balanced out by making enemies faster

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Gameplaywise, my only complaints are that the melee range is so damn short and her move speed is so slow. The former is fine because it makes you feel less powerful and this is a dark world, but moving slower just serves to annoy me. That can just be balanced out by making enemies faster
I just hold the sprint button honestly, there is no stamina or MP drain for running all the time, but yes the range is relatively low on it... however there is an EQUIPMENT Menu (inventory) so there may be different wands/rods to use that will have affects, spells are also implimented in the game from the looks of it.

Reactions: DaiReth
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes