4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
I'm definitely playing this one after i play the first, a corruption system was implemented?
Not a typical corruption system from what i saw so far... though there are certain statuses you can be put under which will affect certain option you can take for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most likely the dev will apply more like these scenarios perhaps even with the village people.

May 5, 2021
Not a typical corruption system from what i saw so far... though there are certain statuses you can be put under which will affect certain option you can take for example

Most likely the dev will apply more like these scenarios perhaps even with the village people.
right? I'm looking forward to whatever the girl who's saying "I'm not impregnated what could give you that idea?!"
like I'm really wanting to see a scene where player is impregnated and can then talk to that villager, and instead of her normal talk it'll be something like "You're impregnated too right?" and then you can answer yes or no, answering no leads to her saying "R-right neither am I!" or something, but saying yes, well that could be any number of nice scenes, maybe even multiple.

Reactions: Shadowizanagi

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Also based on the crest of infertility thing it seems like only bosses will end up giving pregnancy ends, which is a shame because I remember the demi-human village scene in the gallery of the operation check version and I was hoping that'd have a progression to it.
I think all the blessing means is that Its a stop gap. if its pushed too hard then it'll break. For Example, when you get leech eggs, they don't immediately hatch on you because its being suppressed, but when you let it happen three times, its not able to suppress it anymore.

Reactions: alteros

kyubidan

Mar 27, 2018
Idk about you guys, but this update is an ok for me since it's now run smoother and very fast in my 10 years old laptop.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Is this a language menu? Is this just the main menu? Is the game in english? What am I looking at..?

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Is this a language menu? Is this just the main menu? Is the game in english? What am I looking at..?
The game has, indeed, the option to change its language from japanese to english and even chinese.
I think...it was the second to last option in that menu, and then, inside it, the last option lets you change the language.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SiNiSistar2-0.2.0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: gameancur3

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Also based on the crest of infertility thing it seems like only bosses will end up giving pregnancy ends, which is a shame because I remember the demi-human village scene in the gallery of the operation check version and I was hoping that'd have a progression to it.
If I read it right in japanese version that crest had a line of description of that there may be a way to get rid of it some point later in game. Just not in demo.

Reactions: alteros
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes