BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

The current version is "ver1.4.2"

5/29 17:00 Update new
Implementation of "swelling" status abnormality.
Implementation of damage numerical display.
Temporary menu expansion.
Camera / stage background adjustment.
Change the screen size.
Other bug fixes.

4/27 21:10 Update
Fixed some audio that didn't sound.
Corrected typographical errors.

Jan 14, 2021
Still no update so far. But i wanna mention some stuff.

Back in the day while i first played Sinistar 1 i did get amazed by the game's over lookingly good art. By that what i am trying to say is the ambiance, that horror/gothic vibe. The music & sh#t. I think this game is something much better than NoR (for me).

I'm not a snuff/ryona guy but this game is f#cking hot in some weird way. I hope this second game will contain much more Lewd material than the first one. At least an equal level to gore scenes.

By the way the art here is much better than the first one. At least even the new look of our pixelated heroine Rabiane is some kind of a wank material ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I don't know how to tell this but a lot of side scroller lewd games (especially made by japan developers) has that midget/pixelated in game apperance of the heroine. Like in the first game. If is there a name for this (like a form of art style in pixel games) i really don't know. I'm not a cultural wanker about all this sh#t. I'm happy that the dev has a much better art style now.

I love having an appearance customization options in games. And by the looks of it we will have some options more than the tights on/off option in time. I hope we will have this sh#t. Can't wait to play full version.

And as a big Lovecraft fan i can say that if lovecraft had a chance to play Sinistar games he would wank that 'benis' untill it explode. Even he is a somekind of asexsual dude.

alex-trev

May 6, 2020
Man, this art style is so good. Reminds me of Octopath Traveler. I went ahead and bought the first SiNiSistar on Steam to give small support to the dev. I hope the second game will also appear there. Can't wait to play it

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I absolutely loved the first one, I didn't like the more brutal things going on in it and some of it LEGITIMATELY disturbed me. Outright. But at the same time, it increased the tension and made it so god damn hot and interesting.

I really hate that I couldn't find a way to buy the game, DLsite just won't work for me and they don't sell the adult on steam for some reason :/. Anyone know a way to support the developer?

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
I absolutely loved the first one, I didn't like the more brutal things going on in it and some of it LEGITIMATELY disturbed me. Outright. But at the same time, it increased the tension and made it so god damn hot and interesting.

I really hate that I couldn't find a way to buy the game, DLsite just won't work for me and they don't sell the adult on steam for some reason :/. Anyone know a way to support the developer?
Just by the steam version and then download the 18+ patch for it, I think that's a thing that exists.

Jan 14, 2021

As Seracjuze said you can do patch the steam version for lewd stuff.

You can find the patch here (as it titled Patch 2.0.3-> 3.0.0) https://f95zone.to/threads/sinisistar-v3-0-0-uu.36011/

Just copy the patch into your game folder and that's it.

Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021

Even tough it's steam summer sale the game itself is not discounted, but it is so cheap anyways that it doesn't matter. Japanese devs seem to have a different culture when it comes to western constant sales or something.

alex-trev

May 6, 2020
Updates:

New ver?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes