4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

alex-trev

May 6, 2020
Rough translation [via Google]:
Small update of the "operation confirmation version ROM", sample of image replacement mod and other progress reports

1.Building an event system such as game over events
image-web.jpg

In the previous article, we implemented a high-performance camera and control during an event, but this week we continue to implement it for building this event scene.
However, as I've said before, this is a fairly voluminous task, so I haven't finished to the point where it's good.
So there is no significant update of the "operation confirmation version ROM", but I have prepared some adjustments and extras, so I will explain this later.

2.Transition to the Game Over event
There are various progresses, but if it is relatively easy to explain, this time the implementation regarding the conditions and branches where the event occurs was advanced.
In the previous game, when the main character was killed in the village, this lead to the escape scene and after being killed again it lead to the rape scene and after to the game over scene, and when it was done in the same way after that, it became the game over scene for the second time.
In this game, there is a branch not only by the condition of "which enemy killed" or "how many game over scenes" but also by "abnormal condition".
For example, if you are hit by a specific enemy in the "bloated state", you will transition to the game over event for the bloated state.

3. The progress of work on the monastery

Background
ezgif-4-1f4ab6c7a6.gif
The monastery has a window.
Using the features introduced in the previous article, the character now casts a shadow when near the light from the window.
The light in the window gives a sacred feeling.
It's fun to create a background, but I can't just keep doing this, so I'll add elements little by little and do other work.

4. Hanya dialogue window
image-web (1).jpg

The functions of the monastery can be used by talking to Hanya, the sister who does not fight.
This time, I made the window screen UI easily.
Lately I've been too absorbed with creating the background, so I'm going to go back to the original goal and try to link the path from the base to opening the map and selecting the stages.

5. Small update of the "operation confirmation version ROM".
"Operation confirmation version ROM" is updated to v1.4.3. No content has been added, but minor bug adjustments and tweaks have been made to make image replacement easier.

6. Image replacement modifications

As i mentioned in the article, one of the new features of this update is the "image replacement of the main character", i prepared a few samples.
Lelia black hair
image-800 (1).jpg image-800.jpg
Lelia pink hair
image-800 (3).jpg image-800 (2).jpg
You can install these mods in v1.4.3. The installation method is in the article

P.S Again, this is a rough translation. Feel free to post the correct translation (y)

Last edited:

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
As Seracjuze said you can do patch the steam version for lewd stuff.

You can find the patch here (as it titled Patch 2.0.3-> 3.0.0) https://f95zone.to/threads/sinisistar-v3-0-0-uu.36011/

Just copy the patch into your game folder and that's it.
Hey hey, I forgot that Japanese devs prefer to do patches vs just having 18+ sold on steam haha. Thanks! I'll pick it up.

I still don't get why they do the patching route instead of just the whole game. But hey, why not loll.

alex-trev

May 6, 2020
Update:

Translation via Google:

New event system implementation/map screen

1.Implementation of event scene system

The event scene system is being finalized, and now you can do different things in the editor. Main features implemented. It includes the ones I have told you so far, but I will write out all the main functions.

Various controls in the event scene
GIF 2022-05-22 12-33-46.gif

1) Abnormal condition
For example, if you enter the game over scene and you are put into a "breasted state" while the animation is playing, you can add a state abnormality by properly matching the timing with the animation.

2) Wipe (?) control
You can insert or remove animations on the wipe, such as when semen is poured into the event scene.

3) Camera control
You can now control fade-in/out, shake effects, zoom in/out and focus control, and other effects that include the camera.

4) Scene skip function
We are planning to make it possible to skip the event scene with the Esc key.

5) Standing picture shake
The expression of the movement of the character is left to the animation of the dots, but since the standing picture and the gauge also shake soberly, you can also perform such detailed operations of the UI from here.

Besides, integration of existing functions
The following operations could be done with the previous editor, but they have been integrated into the event scene system this time.

◆ Switching of standing pictures
◆ Voice control
◆ Display text log
◆ Control of operation reception

2. Future plans

There are a few more detailed tasks, but in the future, we will actually use this new event system to create boss battles and game over scenes for the middle boss "Enenuto Mother".
The Enenuto Mother is a middle boss to the last, and the behavior as an enemy is simple, so I think that the boss battle itself can be done relatively quickly.
After that, I'm hoping to debug while adjusting the parts that aren't enough after actually using it, and to put a sample of the game over scene in the operation check version by the end of this month.

3. Map screen
image-800.jpg

image-800 (1).jpg
image-800 (2).jpg

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Update:

Translation via Google:

New event system implementation/map screen

1.Implementation of event scene system

The event scene system is being finalized, and now you can do different things in the editor. Main features implemented. It includes the ones I have told you so far, but I will write out all the main functions.

Various controls in the event scene
View attachment 1904157

1) Abnormal condition
For example, if you enter the game over scene and you are put into a "breasted state" while the animation is playing, you can add a state abnormality by properly matching the timing with the animation.

2) Wipe (?) control
You can insert or remove animations on the wipe, such as when semen is poured into the event scene.

3) Camera control
You can now control fade-in/out, shake effects, zoom in/out and focus control, and other effects that include the camera.

4) Scene skip function
We are planning to make it possible to skip the event scene with the Esc key.

5) Standing picture shake
The expression of the movement of the character is left to the animation of the dots, but since the standing picture and the gauge also shake soberly, you can also perform such detailed operations of the UI from here.

Besides, integration of existing functions
The following operations could be done with the previous editor, but they have been integrated into the event scene system this time.

◆ Switching of standing pictures
◆ Voice control
◆ Display text log
◆ Control of operation reception

2. Future plans
There are a few more detailed tasks, but in the future, we will actually use this new event system to create boss battles and game over scenes for the middle boss "Enenuto Mother".
The Enenuto Mother is a middle boss to the last, and the behavior as an enemy is simple, so I think that the boss battle itself can be done relatively quickly.
After that, I'm hoping to debug while adjusting the parts that aren't enough after actually using it, and to put a sample of the game over scene in the operation check version by the end of this month.

3. Map screen
View attachment 1904204

View attachment 1904206
View attachment 1904208
Sooo, is that already available or is that what´s going to be available in future?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes