4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
lol, we may not have much to go on right now but I do appreciate the art direction for the sequel so far. Putting aside the obvious nature of this game, there's certainly beauty to be found just by pausing to appreciate how much work has been put into the background alone for this 'test map'. Certainly a step up from the original, details and ambience wise.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
True, I'm just hoping that the clear increase in quality doesn't also increase the development time by that much. But I'm hopeful because the dev is more active and consistent nowadays when compared to last game.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So there any actual penetration H scenes yet? But this is Sinisistar, shouldn't expect too much from the H-scenes.

alex-trev

May 6, 2020
Mega

enjoy. The two stage boss fight is interesting and bodes well for the future, but I honestly want more. It's still a WIP

Thank you! :)

So we finally got our first tentacle H-scene and it looks great with this pixel art. I'm excited about the future of this game. Of course, it will take quite a long time for the final release, but it's worth waiting.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Mega

enjoy. The two stage boss fight is interesting and bodes well for the future, but I honestly want more. It's still a WIP
Thank you, good sir! Certainly is an interesting boss fight. Not the kind you just run in for either. I like that it WILL punish you if you don't learn the pattern. Gives the good impression this sequel will be a step up from the original, strategy wise.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
It is too much fucking hard to beat that boss. What fucking go wrong? Literally my 20th try but can't beat the boss.
There's a pattern here. The tentacles pop up beneath the player three times before giving a moment to strike the boss itself. Only during this time is it safe to attack so, preferably with the bow, aim directly at the boss' face/hole/whatever to do 100 damage rather than 20 anywhere else. You should have enough time to shoot at least a few arrows before the tentacles return and attack three times again before giving you another moment to strike. Rinse and repeat till the boss is dead.

Also, you can regain your mana to shoot more arrows by killing the glowing bugs the boss pumps out every so often.

Also also, Just like the original, you CAN shoot from a distance where you can't see your target and still hit it off screen!

... of course, since this is a WiP, killing the boss doesn't halt the tentacles from reappearing, but this doesn't really matter since the game has no content after it. Still a nice small update that gives us a taste of what to expect further along...

Last edited:
Reactions: RossoX
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes