4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
With all they're introducing new to the sequel, it wouldn't surprise me if we'll have multiple weapons. So, we could theorize that while the player begins with the "Disciplinary Cane with +5 vs. Naughty Nuns", we could end up with other gear that come with their unique pros and cons. Like say a holy spear that has great range yet is slow in melee. Or a sword that is better than the cane yet it comes with a curse that makes you more susceptible to corruption. A Soul Edge, if you will.

Come to think on it, it'd be pretty awesome if Leila stumbles across the original blade Rabiane wielded in the first game... yet it's corrupted and needs to be purified. Queue questline that can potentially make it the best weapon, etc.

Last edited:

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Do we know what relevance this has to the first game? Is it a sequel? A stupid prequel with the 2 moniker? Spin off?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Hate to be the guy but anyone got a full save? I don't care for most of the content in this series but there's sometimes 1 or 2 scenes that are decent.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Nevermind, game is not done yet. Saw it on otomi-games and version number is a whole number so thought it was done.

Apr 16, 2018
You just weak, got him in like second third attempt, just shoot it in the weak point and kill bugs that have blue glow on them
I don't know what weak point your talking about. I've got a lot of normal hits on it and used all of my mana before eventually dying to the sprouting tentacles. How long is it supposed to take? It doesn't help that dev didn't bother for HP bar for the boss.

• Angry
Reactions: Justaregularcat

Sergant Ahdeza

Feb 22, 2020
I don't know what weak point your talking about. I've got a lot of normal hits on it and used all of my mana before eventually dying to the sprouting tentacles. How long is it supposed to take? It doesn't help that dev didn't bother for HP bar for the boss.
First Sinistar didn't had it either, why he must add it here? Weak spot is his mouth, it's like the middle of his whole body, shooting there takes out, like 200 HP out of boss. If you used all you mana, dodge or kill all Tentacles and then the bugs with blue glow on them, they will replenish your mana

Apr 16, 2018
First Sinistar didn't had it either, why he must add it here? Weak spot is his mouth, it's like the middle of his whole body, shooting there takes out, like 200 HP out of boss. If you used all you mana, dodge or kill all Tentacles and then the bugs with blue glow on them, they will replenish your mana
So I was right trying to hit the damn hole. I thought it wasn't a weak spot cause it deals 20 damage only. Hitbox is higher up.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
So I was right trying to hit the damn hole. I thought it wasn't a weak spot cause it deals 20 damage only. Hitbox is higher up.
The hitbox not really higher, you must shot when his mouth open, if you hit when it close then it only deal 20 damage.
I'm actually able beat him with normal attacks before figure out his weak spot.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes