4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
this game only 1 level to finish? because after defeating the boss zombie i can't go no where
It's still pretty much a WIP and a pre-alpha build. The Dev seems to be releasing builds to showcase new features and nothing else. Yes it only has one level so far. The previous level you can find in an earlier build. Ask some users for a copy of it.

Its prequel is totally complete and very playable. You can find it here
Check it out if you haven't already. Btw since you're here and seen the tags, I assume you're okay with ryona and guro.

But you probably already knew all this already.

Jan 20, 2021
Is there something I'm missing since I can't read Japanese? There's 1 enemy, and 1 boss, but the boss can't be beaten? The enemies can't be fought without getting grabbed unless you have MP for the bow, which doesn't recharge?

I don't understand if the game is just non existent or if I'm supposed to be following some instruction I can't read, I've beaten the boss, but then the zombies just spawn infinitely anyway.

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
Game's WIP, not done. This build is a demo for this specific level only and a new dialogue / questing system.
The previous level you can find in the 1.5 build. Ask someone for a copy.

Speaking of language--in this particular build you can change the menu language and some dialogue language to english.
In the game pause menu screen (hit ESC) choose the second option from the top. There is an option to change language at the bottom.

Click HERE for the dev's previous game. It's complete and more or less gives you an idea of what the vibe gonna be like when the this game's done.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Is there something I'm missing since I can't read Japanese? There's 1 enemy, and 1 boss, but the boss can't be beaten? The enemies can't be fought without getting grabbed unless you have MP for the bow, which doesn't recharge?

I don't understand if the game is just non existent or if I'm supposed to be following some instruction I can't read, I've beaten the boss, but then the zombies just spawn infinitely anyway.

(current version released in threads) If you are talking about the Necromancer in the latest build, You can jump up attack him and he will eventually teleport to the other side of the screen rinse repeat till defeated.

(previous version probably still on main page) If you are talking about the tentacle breast sucker squids and boss... you have to attack the blob on the wall to the right to defeat it. usually takes something about 200 damage or so.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Just found out about some Debug Commands (really, just some hotkeys) for this game. It's written in the Ci-en posts, but might take some scrolling to see. Here are the cheats:

======== On the Numpad
3... ON/OFF
4 ... Initial setting MP (80)
5... Maximize MP
6... HP to 1
8... Retry a scene

In the meanwhile, I also made a post on the blog, the Review on this game and the previous one in the series. Check it out if interested! Here it is:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
wait the game isnt completed yet? so theres no ending yet? i cant even change the setting like resolution etc
its test build ?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
wait the game isnt completed yet? so theres no ending yet? i cant even change the setting like resolution etc
its test build ?
This one is still in development, still early into it. There's the first game already completed.

Zelnik

Sep 28, 2019
I am impressed with the finished product though I desperately need a world map to keep going XD

A walkthrough would likely help too.

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
It will be very known for the best Guro game there is probably, since it also has normal sexual content, but still not incredibly known, definitely a classic tho, if not #1 in the guro world.
who's the character on your signature?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes