4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
yes, and it's better quality than the last: but it also means its gonna take a few years to even get it to full version.
I played it, was super bummed there was only the one part so far. Got too fixated on wanting to play part 2 I didn't really do any type of info reading.

And Idk. I liked the 'chibi' aspect of the first one a lot. I just hope this one has more degenerate sex scenes.
Mr. Damn Incrediable.jpg

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
doesn't exactly say 'guro' in the browser when you click on the game, dumbass.
The forum doesn't *have* a separate 'guro' tag, dumbass. Any idiot should have been able to infer the nature of the content from the tags attached but I s'pose you're not just any idiot.

Besides, if it didn't exist this wouldn't be a problem.
BOIcard.jpg

Behold, the face of absolute entitlement. "Anything I personally dislike has no right to exist" WEW LAD

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Personally I like type of game that the heroine get caught and rape by monsters, however I'm really dislike guro. Well, I know it make no sense to demand the monster for less cruel, and Sinisistar is really good game enough to force me watch the guro I hate (I really like the gameplay, graphic and enjoy some rape scenes). If can disable guro then it's perfect, but the monsters in this game sure more interest in eating the heroine than just fuck her.
It's not easy to find good game as this.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
In their defense, guro doesn't appear in the tags or the first post. It does mention graphic violence and intense scenes and I don't really know how tame graphic violence can be. Regardless, the guro is pretty much a staple for this and the first game. If there was no guro toggle for the first game, I doubt there will be one here.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes