4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, it does. Which is what I mentioned right after that sentence, if not, a little vaguely. It's not like I'm calling for a big glaring stamp to be put on any game here that has an ounce of graphic violence.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
lol, I love Sinisistar but never for the guro. It was a game where I wanted to AVOID getting Rabine killed much like how I tried to avoid dying in LIMBO. And, much like LIMBO, I was intrigued by Sinisistar's art style and the universe it's set in.

So, in a way, having guro in these games only incentivize me to play smarter. #NUNLIVESMATTER.

Besides, I still think the worst death Rabine faces is if she fails to cross that one area with the dripping acid. x_x

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
that's a good motivator
I remember when I first saw one of those butchers in the later levels of the game, my immediate reaction was: "... NOPE." *Looses so many arrows in its general direction like he's BORGOFF FREAKIN' MARCUS from Vampire Hunter D*

... granted, I knew what kind of game this was and damned if I was going to let that bastard get his hands on Rabine. o_o

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
As already pointed out there is no separate 'guro' tag on the forum. But the combination of ones like 'graphic violence', 'horror', 'monster', 'rape' and 'vore' should be... pretty obvious, really.
Those are all among among my top tags, so I basically specifically look for them, and like 3% of games tagged with them have guro, let alone excessive or explicit guro. The tags kind of suck all around except the ones that are kind of binary gates, like NTR, bestiality, etc.

Point is, well, guro doesn't do anything for me but I have zero problem seeing it and it won't kill my boner, so I'm not afraid of stumbling into it, and I haven't run into it often enough to be a gurantee with any of those tags combined.

I think his concern is more than fair and it really should be it's own tag as it is in many, many other places. The real puzzling thing is that it isn't.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Necromemer

Dec 30, 2021
Is this game still being atcively developed?
My research didn't bring up anything conclusive.
I'd be mighty interested in it, as I greatly enjoyed the first one.

I'm just curious if someone knows, so I know if I should put it on my 'keep an eye on' list, or not.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Is this game still being atcively developed?
My research didn't bring up anything conclusive.
I'd be mighty interested in it, as I greatly enjoyed the first one.

I'm just curious if someone knows, so I know if I should put it on my 'keep an eye on' list, or not.
I don't know what research you did but you can simply visit his Ci-en page, he just post game progress a few days ago (27th, November).

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Gotta be real with you chief, I barely even tried.
But you guys responses showed me where these developers post, which I am thankful for!
Although I can't speak a lick of japanese...
It *is* linked right in the OP you know. Also browser MTL is a thing.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
You don't even need to read anyway, just look for the number (to know the date) and the images (to know what new developed).

Zeptrya

Nov 19, 2022
Hello sorry for the dumb question :( Im trying to playing this game and idk if i can swap the language.
And i stuck on the first enemy (little necromancer boss) and idk how to go forward :( again sorry for the questionx.x mabye im to stupid x.x

Edit: ok i found out how to change the language :D now i still stuck on the necromancer ^^

dragonbro31

Jan 21, 2022
Hello sorry for the dumb question :( Im trying to playing this game and idk if i can swap the language.
And i stuck on the first enemy (little necromancer boss) and idk how to go forward :( again sorry for the questionx.x mabye im to stupid x.x

Edit: ok i found out how to change the language :D now i still stuck on the necromancer ^^
Unfortunately, it's the whole content of this version

• Sad
Reactions: Justaregularcat
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes