4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Lpooo

Jan 13, 2022
Who knows, how can I lower the resolution? When I go to the video options it won't let me lower it anymore, besides the game doesn't start in full screen

dk95l

Jun 28, 2019
Somebody knows or have anything about the version 1.6.1?

I think there's an update where he implemented an beta of the map and some improvements!

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Who knows, how can I lower the resolution? When I go to the video options it won't let me lower it anymore, besides the game doesn't start in full screen
(My bad, accidentally sent before it was done.)

Considering it's more of a concept than an alpha probably not. You can full screen with Alt + Enter (Ctrl + Enter, I forget which). There really isn't much to do anyway, and in fact, the screenshots on the OP literally has everything involved.

Dojo_dude

Dec 10, 2018
Anyone have any luck with the Cien page translations? It just doesn't translate the articles... :( Google translate can't get past age-check..

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone have any luck with the Cien page translations? It just doesn't translate the articles... :( Google translate can't get past age-check..
Works fine for me. A whole list of things to try really; restart pc, close every window and reopen, check your auto translate settings, clear cookies if need be, try a different browser, etc. It didn't ask for my age though, so I don't know what you're referring to on that part. That might be the cause?

Reactions: Dojo_dude

Dojo_dude

Dec 10, 2018
Works fine for me. A whole list of things to try really; restart pc, close every window and reopen, check your auto translate settings, clear cookies if need be, try a different browser, etc. It didn't ask for my age though, so I don't know what you're referring to on that part. That might be the cause?
Using Firefox, but also with U-block Origin. The age-check if on the Cien website itself.

other-s That sadly takes too long, im on limited time permanent work-to-death essential worker. I keep the lights and everyone from freezing to death up north.

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
Using Firefox, but also with U-block Origin. The age-check if on the Cien website itself.

other-s That sadly takes too long, im on limited time permanent work-to-death essential worker. I keep the lights and everyone from freezing to death up north.
i use "simple translate" extension in firefox

Reactions: Dojo_dude
Sep 12, 2021
So, the next update on ci-en will include new enemies, new map, actual ability to move around the map, old enemies from previous version and a gallery. If nothing will get delayed, it will be out next week, or specifically 19.12. Cannot wait, not to mention dev goes for around a month that he have some "bonus" coming.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
So, the next update on ci-en will include new enemies, new map, actual ability to move around the map, old enemies from previous version and a gallery. If nothing will get delayed, it will be out next week, or specifically 19.12. Cannot wait, not to mention dev goes for around a month that he have some "bonus" coming.
Old enemies? I kinda hope it includes the worm from the village and slug from the GO aspect.

Sep 12, 2021
Old enemies? I kinda hope it includes the worm from the village and slug from the GO aspect.
Old as in from version 1.5 of this game, not first part, that little thing that drained mana, and boss which spawned them. It is described on ci-en some posts back, like in August? I don't remember.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes