4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 1, 2020
Got a bug where you cant die on zombie boss(stuck at 0HP idk what happened) but if you move to another place/area you will get the death animation. cant wait for full version

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Ok....? I think you think the learning process is something the brain enjoys, go learn Pashto. Lemme know how well that works out for you.
it's scientifically proven that the brain enjoys learning and adapting.. usually the person himself/herself is the one holding themselves back because of some form of bias for or against something..

yours seems to be the NES-era style gameplay.. I told you I wasn't attacking you, but you still took offense anyways..

I just observe people and games objectively.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
welp, people have personal preferences:
I feel like this is an upgrade over the predecessor being able to see the effects on her with each death and some being gory.
While others see it as a downgrade seeking more game structure over H-scenes...

Looking for an upgrade on mechanics: This would likely be implemented if the dev works hard enough.
[We still have no idea what he would add to make things a bit fair vs those endlessly spawning zombies.]

But let's be honest, it's an H game what did you expect?

If I were to compare the two.

The predecessor's story had hot art, a good story, and gameplay but was a bit boring h-wise...

This one had a better H-scene, Gorey death, and legitimately similar combat from the predecessor,
the only difference is the display is too CLOSELY focused on the heroine and can't see where we should fire these arrows.

[Note: This is just a demo and isn't a finished product, its too damn early to be discussing whether this is a good game or not.]

As for me i like it the way it is... [We don't even know if the dev would finish it.]

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
What's everyone on about? The controls are pretty responsive and this definitely isn't CastleVania levels of difficulty some people are making it out to be.
A game that isn't even close to being released. A game that could very well be abandoned or changed tomorrow.

I find it overly amusing mainly. Especially those who make it out to be like some blind rubik's cube finesse challenge. It's not one of those rage games that require the hundredth of micro inputting to succeeded.

However, the finite arrows does make it more challenging cause no "easy mode".

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
cant find npc and demihumans... are they implemented? i see demihuman in gallery but cant find them in map:Kappa: also...how to make it fullscreen?:WaitWhat: tried ctrl f, ctrl enter, f4 key nothing works

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
anyone knows how to access the cheats on a laptop ? Pressed the number keys but nothing works

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Ok having tested out the battle mechanics, I am definitely preferring the original set up to this.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
It has a long way to go. The previous game was worked on for 3 years.
He has someone to help him out now. The dev has refered to him several times has the engineer Mi-kun. Considering how the dlc for the first game took like a year, its a good thing. Mi-kun is doing gods work, allowing the dev time to focus on the erotic content, while speeding up the rest of the game. Probability why the combat feels a bit more clunky.

Reactions: Nano! and Dojo_dude

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
For peeps quoting nes-era gameplay have you ever played one of those games?
Not many of them are methodical some are quite quick paced, and anyone with half a brain with semi-decent reaction times can beat them no problemo, it helps knowing things beforehand though. Honestly this game is "slow" however many aspects haven't been implemented & it leads to a frustrating gameplay loop, which I myself as well did not like & was quite angered by what I played.
Not all nes games are fucking Ninja Gaiden or Castlevania with bullshit constantly flying at you to kill you btw those games were challenging that they actually expected you to think about things on your feet as often as possible; Anyway this game lacks alot of gameplay elements I'd recommend no one bother until it's version 3.0 at best.

erixstyle79

Aug 30, 2021
They just need to pull the camera out when H-scenes aren't occurring which should, assuming the code isn't some Lovecraftian spaghetti rape monster, only take a few lines

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
ok it's been like half a year since I last checked out this thread. What's the progress on stages and number of enemies? Any info by the dev on the percentage to completion?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
it's scientifically proven that the brain enjoys learning and adapting.. usually the person himself/herself is the one holding themselves back because of some form of bias for or against something..

yours seems to be the NES-era style gameplay.. I told you I wasn't attacking you, but you still took offense anyways..

I just observe people and games objectively.
I note you have not taught yourself Pashto. Given your own statements, you objectively hate yourself.

Lots of things are learnable. You can learn to play a game with atrocious design. That doesn't change the fact that a game has atrocious design.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes