4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
as a bandaid for difficulty, the numpad cheats still work
numpad 3 = toggle god mode
numpad 4 = set mp to 80
numpad 5 = set mp to 100
numpad 6 = set hp to 1
numpad 8 = restart current scene, seems to count as defeat during and after boss fight

Reactions: oguricapt

itsnobody27

Jan 4, 2020
Is it just me or there is an existing emulator that can play this game for android?

Otonashi Ryoko

Oct 26, 2021
So this update include (game UI,mission system,a new boss).Is that all right. That's all I found .And i have a question.
I see this place on the map. 1672580623377.png So anyone know how to go there?

And I find the gallery . 1672581641771.png

Last edited:

Bazra

Mar 11, 2022
win11 has bugs like that alot... preferably win 10 is better for me at least
Anyone know a solution other than going back to windows 10? I've tried compatibility mode and that doesn't change anything Steam likes dick pics.jpg
Stuck right here...

JPRacer

Jan 29, 2022
Are people seriously getting angry at each other over the supposed difficulty or lack thereof in an unfinished hentai game? Come on, people. We might be degenerates but we don't have to sink this low. I'm sure the game will be balanced differently in the final release, and I can't say I personally care massively about playing a GOTY contender mechanics wise when it comes to hentai games. Save any criticism for the final product.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Ok, I did not think I would find this kind of self-fellating gaming elitist over a hentai-game demo and while there is something to be said for most of the comment, from kinda retarded, over the mentioned self-fellating cringe to just weak takes, I want to keep it short and "constructive" I guess.

The game isn't hard. I finished it in 15 minutes, and that includes me checking if I missed content and systems because everything was in Japanese. The move-set is about as basic as you can get. Within the first 3 lvls of a Nintendo Advanced Rayman game, you will have about double the systems.
The problem is, that it is unresponsive and clunky in a way that does not convey weight, weakness or struggle. Even the famed "tank controls" don't capture it, as even Soviet Interwar land battleships feels better to control.
The first game had the mentioned NES dna, and especially the later content was punishing as hell, but in a way that had you always active and in full control, a.i. you could dodge and could either fall to short or overshoot. In this one, your best "dodge" move is a casual stroll. Even the "run" is slower than the movement of the first game. 47 from the current Hitman franchise entry seems to be a sprinter in comparison (and that means something).
It might be, that a basic animation set can fix it, making the whole affair a bit more crisp; personally, I think the game also needs to be "speed up" or has to increase it mechanical depth to reach a satisfactory level, even compared to genre veterans like Parasite in the City or its very own precursor.

Otherwise, it is very much a SiniStar sequel, and the gallery is already starting to look good, I will stay with it, but a downgrade is a downgrade.
Thanks for your review.

May I please ask how the tentacle content is?

Any pregnancy?

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for your review.

May I please ask how the tentacle content is?
Well, we have this "Enenut Mother" boss and "Enenut" monster with a little bit of tentacle content.
Maybe we`ll see some expansion in amount of scenes with these monsters, maybe we`ll see some new tentacle monsters.
At the moment tentacle content is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any pregnancy?
Not at the moment but it is planned in the future, with some art previewed. Here is some of it, you can find more on

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Well, we have this "Enenut Mother" boss and "Enenut" monster, that have a little bit of tentacle content.
Maybe we`ll see some expansion in amount of scenes with these monsters, maybe we`ll see some new tentacle monsters.
At the moment tentacle content is

Not at the moment but it is planned in the future, with some art previewed. Here is some of it, you can find more on

Thank you. Looks like I'll have to be patient a bit longer to play the first time, because that's the good stuff worth waiting for.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes