4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
New progress update, in short savepoints are almost ready, powers and swapping them not so much. Also a new enemy type is being introduced. A picture is worth more than a thousand words, so greet bobel:
View attachment 2348620
So... we have goblins...
Then Vore... [i've seen enough vore yo!]
here I am hoping for some wild primitive rope trap like the old game that led to a capture still have my finger crossed.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Also, apparently insect enemies have been 'nominated', so curious what that'll involve.

... figure we'll get spiders regardless of this fact. Hard to forget their wonderful charm in the first game. >_>;

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Also, apparently insect enemies have been 'nominated', so curious what that'll involve.

... figure we'll get spiders regardless of this fact. Hard to forget their wonderful charm in the first game. >_>;
Sorry to burst your bubble but the dev has already spoken out that he is not thinking of adding spiders into the game. Has for the planned insect monster, he is thinking about a flying one. So either a fly or mosquito.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry to burst your bubble but the dev has already spoken out that he is not thinking of adding spiders into the game. Has for the planned insect monster, he is thinking about a flying one. So either a fly or mosquito.
Can`t claim 100% correctness but in some of of the ci-en entries the dev wrote about "bodyfluids = magic&life".
Also he mentioned not just ordinary flesh-eating zombies, but blood-sucking ghouls.
So I bet on mosquitoes.

Reactions: M3tallic@

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I'm betting on slugs, since the last game had aaalooooot of slugs.
Given the fact the dev already made CG with slugs, yeah its a very safe bet.

Can`t claim 100% correctness but in some of of the ci-en entries the dev wrote about "bodyfluids = magic&life".
Also he mentioned not just ordinary flesh-eating zombies, but blood-sucking ghouls.
So I bet on mosquitoes.
It might be butterflies cause they also suck blood. Im more interested on the wolf beast and the vampire child.
Some of the scenarios spoken of are really interesting. Like Lilia finding a father hugging his transformed child who is drinking his blood, or Hanya who is attacked by a mutant wolf while collecting materials.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Any reason for this?
Or its one insect type for a single game and since spiders was in first one...

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Any reason for this?
Or its one insect type for a single game and since spiders was in first one...
The dev usually responds to every comment made, and several of them were asking about the spiders. With he responded by saying its a very low priority since he made a whole level for them in the first game.
I actually went ahead and read every single comment, and oh boy am i hyped for this. Too bad it will be next year.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes