4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The dev usually responds to every comment made, and several of them were asking about the spiders. With he responded by saying its a very low priority since he made a whole level for them in the first game.
I actually went ahead and read every single comment, and oh boy am i hyped for this. Too bad it will be next year.
Yeah, the dev goes out of their way to respond to comments. Real good response commitment. I remember reading months back this one comment the dev decided was important enough to feature in an article post.
Canyou.png
This got me laughing pretty bad ngl. I do agree tho. This stuff is important.

Reactions: Nano! and PoeTato

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
I'm not a tech savy guy but my dell laptop got intel core i7-5500u with 2 cores, was bought by my brother, to my sister, then he sent it to a workshop for repair, then to me (basically like what 6? years now, I can't remember when he bought it) but this game and the previous one ran smooth with fast response for me
*Edit*
Huh now that I actually bothered to google my laptop specs... It's actually decent? Surprising since my brother wants me to focus on anything but games
Guy: owns core i7 processed laptop and considers it decent.
me: who owns i3 7th gen and considers it insane as it can run almost anything

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
God, I cant believe he removed stick from the game!!! It was such an iconic weapon!!!!
Game is ruined now, 0/10, do not recommend.

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
1675744179264.png
He had some troubles with the save implementation but he managed to finish the system, so next update is going to be Weapon Enhancements, about time we get damage increase for the wand.

oguricapt

Jul 3, 2018
why this game lack of charm from previous game ?
the gameplay is so buggy, have a difficult time for the 2nd boss....

oguricapt

Jul 3, 2018
Could be the last game was finish while this one still getting made.
i hope you right, the previous game is one of masterpiece H game (gameplay/graphic/and H scenes)
but this one is kinda abomination and can't believe it it's from same dev, the enemies movement is so good and more fluid in this one but for the character ? i can't say same about that

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Why the fuck are people leaving reviews for what amounts to a two-minute tech demo? How is that helpful for anyone? Reviews on this website are to help other users sort through the selection of games by quality. But this isn't a full game. This isn't even half a game. This isn't even a vertical slice of the first level. This game is literally 4 screens with 2 battles and only exists to tease the game. It's not translated, and currently not a single mechanic, such as the map screen, levelling, or even saving, has been added yet.

All you do with these pointless reviews is confuse people who aren't familiar with the game and potentially ruin a developer's mood. And don't tell me you'll "change it later" I've never seen anyone actually commit to that. If you want to leave feedback for the Sinisistar 2's developer, pull up Google Translate, go to their Ci-en page, and leave your feedback. Leaving a review here now won't age well, reflect the inevitable product, or reach the developer's ears.

Pull bullshit like this and you'll make developers anxious. They might, and justifiably so, stop giving sneak peek previews of the content at the threat of getting a 2/5 review as if it's supposed to be an entire game. You have no idea how damaging that can be to the reputation of a game on a site like this, where almost all games below 4/5 stars are ignored.

Some of the people on this site have no idea how much they're spoiled.

why this game lack of charm from previous game ?
the gameplay is so buggy, have a difficult time for the 2nd boss....
And, needless to say for most normal people here, struggling on the second boss here says a heck of a lot more about you than it does the game. Your replies and review read like you were struggling to perform basic functions in a platformer game, rage quit, and left a salty review.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Why the fuck are people leaving reviews for what amounts to a two-minute tech demo? How is that helpful for anyone? Reviews on this website are to help other users sort through the selection of games by quality. But this isn't a full game. This isn't even half a game. This isn't even a vertical slice of the first level. This game is literally 4 screens with 2 battles and only exists to tease the game. It's not translated, and currently not a single mechanic, such as the map screen, levelling, or even saving, has been added yet.

All you do with these pointless reviews is confuse people who aren't familiar with the game and potentially ruin a developer's mood. And don't tell me you'll "change it later" I've never seen anyone actually commit to that. If you want to leave feedback for the Sinisistar 2's developer, pull up Google Translate, go to their Ci-en page, and leave your feedback. Leaving a review here now won't age well, reflect the inevitable product, or reach the developer's ears.

Pull bullshit like this and you'll make developers anxious. They might, and justifiably so, stop giving sneak peek previews of the content at the threat of getting a 2/5 review as if it's supposed to be an entire game. You have no idea how damaging that can be to the reputation of a game on a site like this, where almost all games below 4/5 stars are ignored.

Some of the people on this site have no idea how much they're spoiled.

And, needless to say for most normal people here, struggling on the second boss here says a heck of a lot more about you than it does the game. Your replies and review read like you were struggling to perform basic functions in a platformer game, rage quit, and left a salty review.
Agreed since you're reviewing it like it's the final product when it's legit just few H scenes, 2 boss fight, a few map, etc. Sinistar 1 took like roughly few years to complete while this one has just been developed for a year or 2.
Yep, second boss is really easy to kill once you get the hang of it. Basically, git gud

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Looking over the dev blog, it makes me think about much I prefer the first game's environment art than this game's. That's not to say it's bad, but it's a matter of preference. I bet the new art will grow on me the more I see it. So far it looks like the dev is creating cookie-cutter 2D walls, roofing, and etc. to save on costs. This probably also happened with the first game, except not with 2D-3D models.

Reactions: PitayaPear
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes