4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Forum doesn't have guro tag.
The game still developing so there is no way to tell if they have many guro or not (and I doubt if it have less guro than the Sinisistar 1). Yeah, it might have more H scene but not mean it'll have less guro.
If you can't deal with guro, try to avoid dying, or just pick other game.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
So no option to avoid that?..
Git good.
That's the only way to avoid it XD.
It actually adds flavor to why you shouldn't die to such foes.

Guro overall makes us even more careful and cautious.
The game wasn't made for us to charge in,[Get invul] and get the H-scenes.

Still waiting for goblins to come out in the demo.

XDX21

Jan 4, 2023
Git good.

I, for one, don't care for overall gameplay at all, all i care about is h scenes, alternate outfits that can be applied to h scenes and status effects that change protagonist apparence.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Git good.

That's not a problem, but, in general, when I finish a game (trying in pure route everytimes) I like to see what happen when I get caught

Leadaire

Oct 19, 2019
Very hard game. Died from 2-3 mobs. Can't win first tentacle boss. Any cheat? Unless drop the game. Better I go to replay again Sinisistar 1st part

Reactions: Peacefeel

Leadaire

Oct 19, 2019
I have 90000 points of some exp how to power-up HP/MP/deff/att? Very hard to clear first sector. No items, no potions in inventory, weapon is bullshit stick. It's hentai game or Elden Ring?! MF

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
I have 90000 points of some exp how to power-up HP/MP/deff/att? Very hard to clear first sector. No items, no potions in inventory, weapon is bullshit stick. It's hentai game or Elden Ring?! MF
its a demo that isnt done yet

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
its a demo that isnt done yet
The first comment he spout out how he lost to mobs and the tentacle boss, that should be enough to tell he aint that good.
I mean the tentacle boss can be beaten quite easily by jumping and shooting a magic arrow, and the grave digger can be beated easily if you zerg rush him. No pointless waiting or saving your mp, its a battle of endurance against a necromancer.

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
The first comment he spout out how he lost to mobs and the tentacle boss, that should be enough to tell he aint that good.
I mean the tentacle boss can be beaten quite easily by jumping and shooting a magic arrow, and the grave digger can be beated easily if you zerg rush him. No pointless waiting or saving your mp, its a battle of endurance against a necromancer.
Don't even have to go that far, the "very hard game" immediately ruined any credibility they had

• Haha
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Don't even have to go that far, the "very hard game" immediately ruined any credibility they had
To be fair, i did die the first time i faced the grave keeper. The game usually rewards careful and methodical progress, so seeing a boss spawning minions faster than you can kill them with regular attacks was quite exciting.

Sure you essentially have endless retries if you escape the zombification, making this game really easy, but this is by design of the dev. Lelia needs to lose first and then win, in order for the many corruption facets of this game to work. So making this game hard yet forgiving is necessary.

After all Lelia has to deal with the aftermath of any defeat she suffers. Its just more erotic that way. The final boss of the first game proves this. Each time Rabiane lost, she was defiled and lost more and more of her purity, becaming a seedbed at the end.

Xentinel7

Jun 12, 2022
I really want to play this game when finished, right now I have troubles running the game in pc freezes in the firts boss :c

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Does the game run fine for you all the time before you get to the first boss?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes