4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Wait OH Poop i thought this is SiniSistar 1 with that same cover gosh
well it is the prequel and I over look it for year

Reactions: Viola966

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Did... I miss something? Or it always the same test zone? The changelog seems to show something new, like a map selection, no?

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
nice update, the magic sword significantly made things easier. It seems that the game feels smoother overall, im waiting for next big update

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
The game's certainly coming along well. Kinda expected more with the ceiling monstrosity but no biggie.

Hope the next update goes beyond the zombie stuff, admittedly. I know the devs had to take care of all the other stuff first to improve the game's infrastructure but I get it if some folks tuned out because they somehow felt it wasn't going places.

No matter. Given the complexity of things so far compared to the first game, I'm really digging it. =D

Reactions: jttth

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SiNiSistar2-1.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hentaied_Senpai

Mar 27, 2023
This looks awesome, I really like the way they handled the animations. Reminds me of good old GameBoy games... I mean the story is different, but they can make one based on Zelda too =D.

Reactions: derakino999

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
OHOHOHOHO !!!

Now that it has rebind-able keys, I can finally get to play this game,
HUGE THANKS :love:

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
This one still has a ways to go to reach the levels of the original for me, but then again the first couple of levels weren't all that exciting in terms of my kinks (and the whole Inquisition section was cool, but again, not super my thing), so I'm absolutely invested in seeing where this all goes. The only game I bought as a demo was Ghost Hunter Vena and I don't regret it in the slightest, but these games may soon join it.

Zelnik

Sep 28, 2019
just remember, this game has BARELY begun development. Everything we have seen up until now is essentially engine and mechanics building. Give it time.

Reactions: ImFeelingGud
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes