4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
...Huh, kinda gives me a weird feeling knowing that I play tested the game and I liked it but didn't know they got bear romance...
He's a Druid ad he gives you a very clear opportunity to decline bear sex. If you prefer him as a Elf.. or don't want to romance him at all, you will never in your life see the bear scene. It's not that big of a deal.

Reactions: DaiReth

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
He's a Druid ad he gives you a very clear opportunity to decline bear sex. If you prefer him as a Elf.. or don't want to romance him at all, you will never in your life see the bear scene. It's not that big of a deal.
True, but still doesn't change that weird feeling

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
1692518671650.png

Latest update says there's no such event for the above. Just messing around. =P

Anyhoo, their immediate goal is to register the work on DLsite and release the trial version.

They are working on two main pillars: 'content creation' and 'correction and adjustment for release version specifications'. They are continuing to make early dungeons they plan for the trial version. (I'm assuming this is an incorrect translation, though, as they're currently only working on one dungeon?)

They're currently working on the second half of the first dungeon. Boss is being implemented. They have compiled the specifications of the stage boss and, while not exclusive to it, new damage expressions will be included, so stay tuned.

They've created dots and animations for new enemies that will appear in the same dungeon. They need to create the direction and background while adjusting stats and behavior of the enemies, etc., but the end of this dungeon is in sight.

Some additional voices have been added. Uu will tell us more next time, but they sound 'very good'. The voice manuscript he created is still very difficult to read because there is no dialogue that looks like dialogue, but only "ah" or "uh".

He added effects including the "Blood Pool" he spoke of the other month, adjusted the main character's elemental dot ver2, and did various things related to the behavior of other characters. At least this month, too, he thinks he'll be focusing on making enemies for the early dungeon but after that he would like to start working on the opening and tutorial for it. However, its opening has a large production element, so there is a high possibility it will be postponed.

He then goes on to talk about creating enemies that appear in the dungeon, and how there are many situations where he has to choose from a growing list of ideas. The enemies in this dungeon have taken shape a lot but he feels the variation of ideas he did not choose are accumulating. For this reason he's come to supplement these various ideas by implementing them in sub-quests and is glad he included such a mechanism. (Even if it's not his focus. Cool that there's quite a list!)

Last edited:

ProtonBoy

Dec 9, 2022
The same problem with another guy except I could not use the same solution (pressing z key to proceed), so I am stuck on title screen where it says "Operation Check Rom".

The app itself responds to alt + enter and toggles between full screen and window but it does not otherwise respond. Any idea what I might have to do?

ProtonBoy

Dec 9, 2022
The same problem with another guy except I could not use the same solution (pressing z key to proceed), so I am stuck on title screen where it says "Operation Check Rom".

The app itself responds to alt + enter and toggles between full screen and window but it does not otherwise respond. Any idea what I might have to do?
Also responds to alt + F4, etc. Just cannot get any in-game response at all :/

ProtonBoy

Dec 9, 2022

Using an Xbox controller worked. Who would have thought : /

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
The game will be updated soon, but there is no large-scale one. I read an article from the developer. Now they are making a dungeon, a boss. New animations, enemies will be, I think. Do not forget that this is a pixel game and super pictures, there is no quality here. They will add new effects and draw the map again. I think in 2 years the game will be the final release. part 1 i like games more

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
1693730051712.png

'We are making various adjustments to make it easier to add and change the main character's appearance later.
Because of this, the sister was half-naked, but she finally got dressed again.' -- Uu

Anyway! Latest update is more of the same as Aug 20th's. Progress is being made on the dungeon. Uu seems happy with the results and they're almost done with its boss. It also seems like his team have refined the process some and it's getting easier to implement new enemies. One other thing I found interesting in the report is that they've added three enemies... two being trap types. Yet aside from that Uu is focused on getting the trial version out as soon as possible and is currently creating the tutorial and at least one town quest. Says he's looking forward to it yet he questions if it'll be an easy task due to it being something that's not normally in his wheelhouse. Something that may need different heads to help him work out.

I know I'm definitely curious what those trap enemies will be. Then again, I'm just generally excited for all the new content. x_x

Last edited:

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Nothing much new to report this fortnight, other than progress is going along smoothly and Uu feels they're getting closer to figuring a release date for the trial version. They've got the dungeon boss sorted now and are down to two enemies that still need some work done, etc. No details other than one is a trap type. Only other interesting thing to note is they want to implement clothing damage or something of the sort, though that's probably already been mentioned. Still, we got this!

1694969969142.png

I do believe this is the first time we've seen the model without upper garments, so fun times. =)

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Hey can anyone recommend some games like this one, not necessarily guro games but pixel art, side scroller games with a lot of scenes. ( I'm fine with guro games they dont bother me anymore)

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
Hey can anyone recommend some games like this one, not necessarily guro games but pixel art, side scroller games with a lot of scenes. ( I'm fine with guro games they dont bother me anymore)
anthophobia, kurovadis, parasite in city, and samurai sacrament all feature female protagonist platformers with defeat rape and pixel art. afaik samurai sacrament has never been translated tho, and kurovadis didn't have a gallery when i played it (i have heard rumors that the dev plans to add one in a rerelease, but is also infamous for starting new projects without finishing previous ones, so i am skeptical that it ever got done).

there are many more, but these are the only ones i rec due to quality and variety of animations

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
it's not a side scroller, but Wings of Roldea had a similar variety of defeat scenes I think. There's a thread for this about games like Sinisistar 1, I was pretty happy with at least half of the games recommended at least.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes