4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Huh.

I didn't expect that to happen of all things...

I wonder how far they'll take it, considering the nature of the game they're adapting...

Oct 8, 2021
Man I was writing a fanfic with a mix of hentai games including the first Sinisistar and you guys drop this. Well, if Goblin Burrow can have three episodes and an a special animation, and Bound by love can also get a couple of doujins and a its own animation ... I have good hopes for Sinisitar.

Which is the studio animating this?

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
holy motherfucking shit. They are making an hentai anime of the first game.
Given how much of the game's lewdness ends with game overs, it'll be interesting to see how they'll handle the story.

... that said, I still like to believe my theory that Rabiane's journey was a lie and that she was always imprisoned in that fleshy sac she breaks free of at the end of the game. That way it would be easy enough to explain how she's defiled over and over when in reality it's the greater daemon slowly unravelling/torturing her mind and soul till she remembers how she got there. At least that's how I interpreted the game showing us how the church failed to prevent the daemon's corruption of the land and Rabiane is its sole survivor. Granted, her fellow sisters were either taken away to be used as test subjects or were turned to stone during the initial chaos, when the daemon's cult worshippers seized control of the once holy cathedral.

Anyway, nothing new to report this fortnight. I mean, there technically is a update but nothing we don't already know.

Last edited:

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Given how much of the game's lewdness ends with game overs, it'll be interesting to see how they'll handle the story.

... that said, I still like to believe my theory that Rabiane's journey was a lie and that she was always imprisoned in that fleshy sac she breaks free of at the end of the game. That way it would be easy enough to explain how she's defiled over and over when in reality it's the greater daemon slowly unravelling/torturing her mind and soul till she remembers how she got there. At least that's how I interpreted the game showing us how the church failed to prevent the daemon's corruption of the land and Rabiane is its sole survivor. Granted, her fellow sisters were either taken away to be used as test subjects or were turned to stone during the initial chaos, when the daemon's cult worshippers seized control of the once holy cathedral.

Anyway, nothing new to report this fortnight. I mean, there technically is a update but nothing we don't already know.
Thats a really good interpretation ngl.
I just thought "haha game physics I'll just respawn lol."

Reactions: Beyo and Zanurah

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
According to the hentai culture that have no care about bad ending, I'm not surprise if this can become an anime which the heroine fighting to monsters, get raped, escape, get caught again, torture (cut arms, legs, e.t.c), and end her life in a cruel way.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes