4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I thought it was weird at first but now im worried, why hasn't the dev posted something on cien yet? He is rather meticulous when it comes to his posts and their timing(like always at 17 on japan). None of the early posts note any failing health and the demo should still be under construction.
Please for the love of god, dont tell me the computer and its data went to high heaven.

Edit*False alarm, turns out dev intends on skipping a week, so the post on cien will be on 17 and 31.

Last edited:

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I thought it was weird at first but now im worried, why hasn't the dev posted something on cien yet? He is rather meticulous when it comes to his posts and their timing(like always at 17 on japan). None of the early posts note any failing health and the demo should still be under construction.
Please for the love of god, dont tell me the computer and its data went to high heaven.
Just because he didn`t post "one time" doesn`t mean his computer exploded. And even then, he is not working alone. Chances are his dev buddy also has the game data.

Seeing that there is a hanime for sinistar 1 in development, chances are he now needs to deal with that to (feedback, paperwork for copyright and stuff)

• Haha
Reactions: glorbgon

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
Welp, it seems we now have for the animated episode, has expected the quality seems decent enough. No guru tho.

Also, the synopses reveals quite a lot, to the point i wonder if this is the true canon story. Anyway the basis is that levia is defeated and then violated, only to wake up from that specific dream,going on with her journey and then finding another monster that ends up beating and violating her, just to wake up from the nightmare.

Il give credit where credit is due. Getting the original voice actress to redo levian role again, and putting a rather well thought out backstory(final boss) is far more than i ever expected to get. Fuck they had my interest before but now they have my undivided attention. Till the demo that is.
OH man the screenshots look great but damn I feel they're gonna censor the fuck outta the other monsters and game overs xD Apparently January 26 2024's the release date as I've seen in a Sankakucomplex article.

Sep 12, 2021

Edit*False alarm, turns out dev intends on skipping a week, so the post on cien will be on 17 and 31.
Just because he didn`t post "one time" doesn`t mean his computer exploded. And even then, he is not working alone. Chances are his dev buddy also has the game data.

Seeing that there is a hanime for sinistar 1 in development, chances are he now needs to deal with that to (feedback, paperwork for copyright and stuff)
1702381157722.png

Oct 8, 2021
1. The art for the anime confuses me. Weren't her eyes red? I have played the game before and I even checked some days ago, I'm pretty sure that Rabian has red and not honey-colored eyes. Also, where did the water slime come from?

2. This studio has done a decent job with some adaptations of good games with low quality CG, but also downgrades when compared with other games. Homeguard was ok in both versions, my only complaint was the shitty adaptation of the last two episodes for the second game cuz the amount of BS for the bad ending was akin to divine intervention, it made every single character look like retards (especially the girls -you needed three brains to mislead a dude who was somehow incapable of using effectively his knowledge of the previous routes). In this case, however, the animation feels like a downgrade because it didn't put effort in texture details (mushroom enemies for example).

With all that said, I will give it a chance.

TTsura

Mar 12, 2019
I'm a little confused. There's supposed to be a second area in the version that's out right now, right? But I can't find it.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I'm a little confused. There's supposed to be a second area in the version that's out right now, right? But I can't find it.
Go to the map(space bar) and select the top right house. That zone is otherwise blocked off, also its only one room with 2 enemies.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
One can only hope there's an uncensored version for the hentai show... but chances are there won't be. ;_;

As for the story itself, I'm feeling pretty good that my theory about that may turn out to be partially true. =D

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes