4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I mean her arm did get bitten off by the boss in the trailer. And I see they're going the No More Heroes route with blood shooting out like a fountain.
Honestly, I actually got some high hopes for that. If they're pulling from all that was in the first game, I think I can totally dig what they'll show. And I like how it seems that it doesn't skimp out on having game over scenarios (so to speak). Like she dies, or probably is in a situation where she's incapable to continue. I'm wondering if it's a movie, then it'll be like continuing from a checkpoint, or if it's episodic, then each episode is a game over until the last one releases.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So far, the trailer shows that the jaws clamp on her arm and some sprays of blood, but we're not explicitly shown her severed arm or the stump. It does seem to show that she keeps getting fucked after she loses said arm for a while, and there's no way to know exactly how the trailer was spliced together out of the final scenes. It also shows the thing closing its mouth completely, chewing, and spitting out her skull, before she wakes up again.

A description of the product implied that she basically meets a bad end and wakes back up again as if the bad-end was a bad dream, which is pretty much in line with most of the final bad-ends, and only the multi-stage ones are different in the game.

There's no way to know how many bad-ends they'll cover in the first episode, assuming that there will be more than one.

Either way, I'd have been thoroughly surprised if the devs agreed to an animation without some kind of gore happening. It wouldn't be true to the game, and the animation is both meant for the fans of the game as well as to potentially get more people to buy the game. Imagine if the animation had zero gore in it, and then someone went to the game and discovered what it was REALLY like... it'd definitely cause problems.

Akenaten

Dec 7, 2017
This might be irrelevant to the game, but i am terribly afraid the hentai anime will be butchered to shred in terms of animation and situations displayed. Not sure anyone expects it to be profitable and it will surely be in the negative if we expect anything other than borderline watchable.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
This might be irrelevant to the game, but i am terribly afraid the hentai anime will be butchered to shred in terms of animation and situations displayed. Not sure anyone expects it to be profitable and it will surely be in the negative if we expect anything other than borderline watchable.
I wrote this in a past post already, but i don`t think it will do justice to the game.
But i mean.. where not paying for it do we? Either it`s nice and we have all something we can add to the list... or it`s just a waste of time that get`s forgotten like countless other hanimes.

We don`t have anything to loose. I just hope the game dev get`s a nice penny out of this.

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
This is going to make great
By the looks of the trailer and me going back to play the first stage level, it looks they're going to add some more extra into how she gets raped for the final boss which im okay with, the next part is im assuming those are the villagers but without the face suckers (I forgot what they're called). So its just a mash of what are some of good-looking H-scenes for the first episode mashed with different stage monsters. I hope the next episode or even future they add the Cultist one or slug. But then its just wishful thinking.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I was under impression he was talking about the game demo. Its the only thing he could be confused about regarding its release date.
He clearly talking about the anime, today is 24th and he said 2 more days for it come out (26th), just messing the year.

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
This is going to make great
Oh Shit, so there are gonna show death scenes, albeit not as gore intense as the game but I think its better this way.

Also not sure if I love the animation, I swear Rabianes tits aren't that big, it just doesn't look quite right

Reactions: SluttyNora

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
No, they've always been that big. In-game sprites make them more modest compared to the game's promotional art.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I hope the next episode or even future they add the Cultist one or slug. But then its just wishful thinking.
Rejoice, it seems they have the second episode already planned . Weird that they did that before the first episode is out, but its petit.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes