4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
i mean after knight of erin and other majin's label works, i got high hopes but like nah just wait for it probably itll be out tmrw or monday
speaking of which, what about listear episode 2 that is scheduled the same date as this one? :KEK: :KEK: oops i think i went off topic.

moreheat

May 27, 2020
It's peripherally related so I think it's fine, I've seen others ask for completely unrelated things in a thread before lol.

I think the episode is probably only available physically? I haven't seen any place offering it digitally but I haven't looked that hard (it looked like a physical release on getchu and melonbooks). If it's physical then even if it released yesterday (the 26th) and Japan is usually ~half a day ahead of the West it'll probably take a bit of time for the people who purchased/ordered it to receive it to then put it up online. I'd give it a week or two.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
its been up for a long time, its more than 1.0.0 already, when the game is gonna finished? i really want to play, is it still long until it finished?

$ent1ent

Sep 25, 2020
If it only released just yesterday you will need to wait at least a week or two for it so circulate and be online on streaming sites, people need to watch and record it, upload it
the annoying one is straight up only physical disk image were released no digital version

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
its been up for a long time, its more than 1.0.0 already, when the game is gonna finished? i really want to play, is it still long until it finished?
Only a small test version is available but its just for testing purposes. Like a demo in a way. Im guessing the game will be finished between March - April

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Well, good news for the second game! The dev hopes to get that trial version out between Feburary/March. =)

The reveal of the goblin sprites from way back has also been revisited. Sounds like they'll have their own dungeon so I'm hoping it's in similar vein to Goblin Slayer, not only in style/atmosphere but also potential game overs for the protagonist.

... because reasons.

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
I, for many years already, am a Berserk fan, so I am very used to shitty anime adaptations. This right here, considering what is in the trailer - and putting it against what's in the game - it won't even compare to repeated letdown of berk. So I'm not bothering to complain in advance, it will be somewhat okay as for my adaptation standard at best.

What I'm more interested in not being poorly made is the second episode - from the cover it seems there will be the scene with the giant worm-filled baby in the village, my second most liked scene from original game, right after farm level tits inflation and milking.
berserk fans have suffered more than guts himself

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I liken Berserk to the Mad Max franchise. Both are bloody brilliant yet for some daft reason they are not given the justice they deserve when it comes to official content beyond the source material. Then again, the original anime for Berserk was far more faithful to it than say the only Mad Max game worth a damn back in 2015. Too bad about the story, though.

Then again, if I hear one more clang...

moreheat

May 27, 2020
I wonder if the show is going to be a digital release, or physical release? If it is digital, where might one watch it?
anyone got the anime ?!?!?
No idea, but it's available for purchase here:

I am also waiting for someone to post it online. If it's actually good, i will pay for it.
The preview of the Sinistar anime is pretty good:
If you don't care about subs, it's up on (torrent obviously). Seems like it went up today.

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
Okay I better hope the second episode has that milking or lactation, because ep 1 doesnt but still great nonetheless.

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, I was not expecting they would actually go for clearly visible gore, but they did, kudos for adaptation. The "it's a dream" deaths also fit in the story, so overall really nice.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Honesty I'm really like this animator for being lazy to censored, the censored is at minimum as possible so it can even easy decensored with AI (that said, hope someone with good PC actually try to decensored it).

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes